BABY COOKSEY ARRIVES!

i am pleased to let everyone know that baby isobella georgia arrived this morning safe and well. louise and baby are both good.

i am certain ernie will be smiling down on them both right now

i have passed on the best wishes of every oldham fan to the family

cheers

martin

BRILLIANT!! top news mate, send my congrats will ya, 6000 latics fans now have a niece

i am pleased to let everyone know that baby isobella georgia arrived this morning safe and well. louise and baby are both good.

cheers

martin

Fantastic news. I would like to think Louise was helped in the pushing stage by the pride and passion she heard coming from the Latics at the MEN last night.

My 'Ernestine Georgia' guess was not quite right. :)

Hope all goes well for mother and baby.

Grandad Cooksey must be so proud.

cheers

martin

The event is bound to be more than tinged with sadness. Life has a habit of kicking us in the balls and to have Isobella arrive just six days after her dad's funeral shows that better than any of us could.

It's great to hear that she's here though and that her and mum are doing well. I wish Louise and Isobella all the very best.

Congratulations and I hope both mother and baby are healthy. I'm sure Ern's looking down on them now with that massive smile beaming as wide as it ever has done.

I hope someone will give the family a copy of the DVD from last night, so in a few years the child can rewatch it and hear just how much her father meant to so many people.

That's the best news we could have hoped for since it became clear Ernie wasn't going to make it. Mother and baby obviously have great friends and family around them and I'm sure they'll come through their terrible sadness on the winning side.

Edited by leeslover

My 'Ernestine Georgia' guess was not quite right. :)
That was near exactly what i thought... :)

Congratulations to Louise and the Cooksey family, no-one deserves a bit of good news more than them.