New Sponsor.

Right, not sure on the truth, but ive been told that the new deal is close to being finalised with someone that came up a few weeks ago, John Wardle.

Not sure which company of his it is (dont know what he owns these days) but apparently its a near done deal.

Good deal for the club if true.

Anyone know what he owns anymore? Sold his stake in JD i think?, so i dont think it will be them again.

Right, not sure on the truth, but ive been told that the new deal is close to being finalised with someone that came up a few weeks ago, John Wardle.

Not sure which company of his it is (dont know what he owns these days) but apparently its a near done deal.

Good deal for the club if true.

Anyone know what he owns anymore? Sold his stake in JD i think?, so i dont think it will be them again.

The youth team played in these against Rovrum.

a 'quit smoking' kinda sponsor, besides which if you look at our goalie he has 'hillstones' on his shirt...

personally speaking, i couldn't give a rats bottom about who's name is on the shirt... i have the home one already, and didn't manage to get a 'high vis' one so whoevers name goes on that is neither here on there...

just hope it's not summat like 'slimfast'.... that wouldn't look to good on a shirt that i'm wearing!!!!!

Guest oa_exile

I can confirm that we have just turned down a huge sponsorship deal with Spillers :unsure:

From what I understand it was something to do the infringing the trade description act as we would have had to have

..........wait for it

Winalot on our shirts

I'll get me coat

:getmecoat:

I can confirm that we have just turned down a huge sponsorship deal with Spillers :unsure:

From what I understand it was something to do the infringing the trade description act as we would have had to have

..........wait for it

Winalot on our shirts

I'll get me coat

:getmecoat:

:ohno::laught16:

This is a red herring, as the Quit-it sponsorship of the Youth team was announced on Valentine's Day.

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1241330,00.html

However, a preview of the new sponsored kit was given to those at the Youth team game at Little Wembley on Saturday but apparently they were sworn to secrecy.

We'll have to wait until the new sponsor is announced by Tuesday,

I demand that we pull out of this deal immediately.

The TTA should resign.

They call trainers [whisper it] Sneakers on their webpage. I mean, it's just not cricket..

:)

That's what happens when the trained eye gets a sneak preview of a wild goose chasing a red herring! :grin:

Guest M_OAFC

The youth team did as much experimenting with kits as they did with their team!

They look to have a stronger squad this season anyway. A few of their better players didn't feature for some reason but they were still comfortably the better team especially first half. Looked a little disjonited second half and didn't keep the ball as well but all the substitutions probably played a part in that. That new first year centre half who I think we got from City looked good as did Tom Eaves - a big target man who is now a first year apperentice having come through our centre of excellence - and second year midfield playmaker Chris Rowney was good as well.

The youth team did as much experimenting with kits as they did with their team!

They look to have a stronger squad this season anyway. A few of their better players didn't feature for some reason but they were still comfortably the better team especially first half. Looked a little disjonited second half and didn't keep the ball as well but all the substitutions probably played a part in that. That new first year centre half who I think we got from City looked good as did Tom Eaves - a big target man who is now a first year apperentice having come through our centre of excellence - and second year midfield playmaker Chris Rowney was good as well.

you lot get to alot of games that are on durin the day, do you not work

I demand that we pull out of this deal immediately.

The TTA should resign.

They call trainers [whisper it] Sneakers on their webpage. I mean, it's just not cricket..

:)

Trainers? That's some sort of yankee terminology. You mean pumps don't you?

Via one of those weird tangents, I just unfortunately had theimage of Sean Gregan playing in Speedos. As I thought it, I didn't see why the rest of you shouldn't suffer as well.

Bloody hell, is it not bad enough that we've all had the mental image of him in that chippy for years without you putting that in our heads?