leeds tickets

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only been given 1500 with an option of another 500

is this behind the net or is this that corner section???? anyone know???

Corner section situated to the right of where we were last season.

I'm not surprised. It's their opening hime fixture so big crowd guaranteed. I'd also imagine there won't be many left after the ST's have had their pick.

Corner section situated to the right of where we were last season.

I'm not surprised. It's their opening hime fixture so big crowd guaranteed. I'd also imagine there won't be many left after the ST's have had their pick.

Panicing over nothing... we have only sold out 1200 tickets for rochdale for threepence haypenny.... there will be more than enough for anyone who wants em to go to Leeds....

Panicing over nothing... we have only sold out 1200 tickets for rochdale for threepence haypenny.... there will be more than enough for anyone who wants em to go to Leeds....

I recall us 'only' taking about 1,000 in the Premier League when we played them in 93/94. Then again it was a Monday night game live on Sky as well.

On going slightly off-topic, but am I the only one who thinks 'panicing' doesn't look right in written form?

I recall us 'only' taking about 1,000 in the Premier League when we played them in 93/94. Then again it was a Monday night game live on Sky as well.

On going slightly off-topic, but am I the only one who thinks 'panicing' doesn't look right in written form?

I wouldnt worry yourself to much J. Probably because it should have a K in after the C. I think.

I think 2,000 tickets will be enough personally.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

It looks wrong because it is!!!!! It's Panicking.

:lol:

I thought that when i was writing it!

Back on Leeds tickets... i'd imagine a lot will be bought on the week before... it will only sell out if we beat Millwall and rockerdale...

What annoys me about this sort of game, it is the sort where some of our fans who normally cannot be bothered to attend away will game may decide to.

Where someone like myself without a season ticket but makes the trips to Grimsby and Rhyl could end up missing out. £27 or not for some fans they wont mind paying that if it is there only away game apart from Rochdale.

There should be some sort of database so the club and keep track of the ones who go to most away matches and give them first chance alongside season ticket holders.

What annoys me about this sort of game, it is the sort where some of our fans who normally cannot be bothered to attend away will game may decide to.

Where someone like myself without a season ticket but makes the trips to Grimsby and Rhyl could end up missing out. £27 or not for some fans they wont mind paying that if it is there only away game apart from Rochdale.

There should be some sort of database so the club and keep track of the ones who go to most away matches and give them first chance alongside season ticket holders.

been flogged to death already!!!

people may get to away games more because of location...

yet the fans that spend money going to home games put money directly back into the club, whereas away matches line the coffers of other clubs...

round and round we go!!!!

i'm not going to leeds cause of work... so this is one season ticket holder not going...oh make that two as Pa won't be either!

Can't think why the club would want to waste its money on something like setting up an away fan database.

Firstly, it would consist of very little data as virtually every game is pay on the day. Secondly it would cost money to upkeep.

The last three games I failed as a non-season ticket holder to get into:

Blackpool (19/5/07)

Grimsby (8/2/04) - Clubs fault

West Ham (14/2/90)

We tend not to sell out home or away and I doubt we will this one. If we do, I'll suddenly be looking to get in the Leeds end.

they used to have members didn't they?

I think 2000 is a fair amount, it's probably just under the number we'll take if there was an unlimited number, we'll be doing the same with Stockport no doubt. Most of my Stockport supporting mates dont think it's fair that they'll only get 1800, but when have they ever take over that number to BP in the past?

Edited by Tommy_Fent

they used to have members didn't they?

I think 2000 is a fair amount, it's probably just under the number we'll take if there was an unlimited number, we'll be doing the same with Stockport no doubt. Most of my Stockport supporting mates dont think it's fair that they'll only get 1800, but when have they ever take over that number to BP in the past?

Like Crewe,Lucky to get 1000 coming from Stockport.

We took around 2500 on NYD (i think- certainly don't think we took 3000) and there weren't any difficulties in non-season ticket holders getting a seat. This year can see us taking a few less to begin with. As its not over xmas with people around because of the holidays and think some people may be away on their summer hols. Plus a lot of people went last time because we hadn't played Leeds for ages in the League. Given that we can't give them the 4,500 seats we gave them last year it wasn't a surprise to see them give us less for their first home game. The smurf obviously thinks his fans will sell out that section of the ground better than ours and as I hate Leeds I hope they don't. I can see some people not being able to go if we only get 2000 seats (nevermind 1500) and its sad but I can't see the extra 500 or so making that much of a difference to the result if those that are there make as much noise as possible.

A system to recognise those fans who go regularly to away games (and i guess home games too) without season tickets is a nice idea but one that is not practical considering it can't be too many people and a lot of those can get their hands on a season ticket if they had to, as would it cost the club a bit of money to sort. We are not Man U where most of our fans live closer to other football grounds than Mold Trafford. This is probably the only game where such a database would be useful, but next year that might change.

We took around 2500 on NYD (i think- certainly don't think we took 3000) and there weren't any difficulties in non-season ticket holders getting a seat. This year can see us taking a few less to begin with. As its not over xmas with people around because of the holidays and think some people may be away on their summer hols. Plus a lot of people went last time because we hadn't played Leeds for ages in the League. Given that we can't give them the 4,500 seats we gave them last year it wasn't a surprise to see them give us less for their first home game. The smurf obviously thinks his fans will sell out that section of the ground better than ours and as I hate Leeds I hope they don't. I can see some people not being able to go if we only get 2000 seats (nevermind 1500) and its sad but I can't see the extra 500 or so making that much of a difference to the result if those that are there make as much noise as possible.

A system to recognise those fans who go regularly to away games (and i guess home games too) without season tickets is a nice idea but one that is not practical considering it can't be too many people and a lot of those can get their hands on a season ticket if they had to, as would it cost the club a bit of money to sort. We are not Man U where most of our fans live closer to other football grounds than Mold Trafford. This is probably the only game where such a database would be useful, but next year that might change.

there's no need for non ST'S to worry though. If you want a ticket. You'll get one. It's never been a problem, even in the playoff season the other year. No season ticket yet there were still a handful of the Blackpool away leg tickets available up until 12pm the day before the game (allocation of 1,800). For the home leg they were selling some seats on the actual day still.

Bit like those panicking when Rochdale "only" gave us 3,200 tickets. Everyone who wants to go, will do so without any problem.

been flogged to death already!!!

people may get to away games more because of location...

yet the fans that spend money going to home games put money directly back into the club, whereas away matches line the coffers of other clubs...

round and round we go!!!!

i'm not going to leeds cause of work... so this is one season ticket holder not going...oh make that two as Pa won't be either!

Do you really want to put £27 in Bates grubby greedy hands.

I certainly don't and wont be going.