Official coach to Dale

Guest oa_exile
I know. Why on earth Traffic Planners decide to add Traffic Lights to Roundabouts is beyond me.

The whole idea of Roundabouts in the first place was that they are a self regulating traffic flow solution that automatically changes its dynamic dependant on where the traffic is flowing from. How Environmentally friendly is it to have cars stopped at traffic lights when you would be able to continue your passage if the way is clear.

Shez really needs to get a grip of this or it's got to be time for him to go.

Yet another flaw in his Management skills , anyone with a footballing brain could have seen that bottle neck coming.

Tweedale Street La La La............ :blink::unsure:

It'll suit the old people so cant be grumbled at. Isnt going to be as short a journey as you'd think, as they'll be stuck on Roch Valley Way for a fair old while. That's when they actually get past sudden junction. :lol:

Its not to bad there tbh anymore.

Looking forward to this game ... nice bus-ride from Wardle for me and im there.

Wheres everyone heading pre-match?

I can't recall the last time I *cough *cut through that way *cough* and didn't see a lady of the night so intensely rough that even Exile would want paying to service her.

I can't recall the last time I *cough *cut through that way *cough* and didn't see a lady of the night so intensely rough that even Exile would want paying to service her.

I don't know about ladies of the night, but there certainly was a lady of the day hanging around Lincoln Street on Saturday afternoon!

I don't know about ladies of the night, but there certainly was a lady of the day hanging around Lincoln Street on Saturday afternoon!

Yes, that’s the usual hunting ground. My dad seems to use that way as a short cut wherever he goes in Rochdale so I so it quite a bit :unsure:

It is. I only live around the corner. At peak times it's even worse than the Roundabouts where. Especially where the other roundabout was down near tesco/cassy/heywood turn off's. One of the things when they planned it was, "it's not safe for pedestrians to walk under the dark and dangerous subways." - Instead. We were expected to dodge traffic in the middle of the road for over a year as there was nowhere to cross over. :lol::lol: What's worse is they got a scouse firm in to do it all and they spent most of their days in tesco perving on the checkout girls. :lol:

When dale play infront of 2,000, Roch Valley Way is a nightmare to get through, especially after the game. Nevermind with 3,000 'tics fans, the majority of whom will be heading in that direction on the way home.

As for pre match drinks. In town. Litten Tree I think. They've offers on during the week. £1.20 selected bottles (think it's Budweiser, Stella, WKD, etc). At least that's what the banner says on the sign of the building.

Guest oa_exile
I blame Alan Hardy and TTA for the traffic problems in Rochdale too, NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

I expect and announcement from TTA shortly on the lines of "I personally would not have done that BUT dont want to tinker with Shez's decision". ^_^

Guest oa_exile

They must be rough :grin:

As for pre match drinks. In town. Litten Tree I think. They've offers on during the week. £1.20 selected bottles (think it's Budweiser, Stella, WKD, etc). At least that's what the banner says on the sign of the building.

We should get Deli bar to do a Tuesday night £1 a drink!! :grin: ...

Reeto .. may vacate the Regal aswell .. experience the Tuesday night atmosphere :blink:

Edited by kellys_discopants

We should get Deli bar to do a Tuesday night £1 a drink!! :grin: ...

Reeto .. may vacate the Regal aswell .. experience the Tuesday night atmosphere :blink:

It's a shame Mystique's not open next door to that too. Grab a Granny in Dale's very own version of the candlelight. :lol:

Only thing happening in 'Dale on a tuesday night is the Boy Racers on the town hall "blasting out choooooooons, innit" :grin: