who would you sell?

So on latics world corney says that we have had 7 bids in on 4 players (or something like that) and for the right price we will be selling!

So just wondering who you would sell out of the players we'd say are getting interest from else where?

(this isn't me slagging players off just sat bored at work and got thinking about it)

The player I would defo sell is...............

Neil Eardly- defo ship out for the right price. Can't see why there is so much interest in him, i rate lomax at a similer level.

So on latics world corney says that we have had 7 bids in on 4 players (or something like that) and for the right price we will be selling!

So just wondering who you would sell out of the players we'd say are getting interest from else where?

(this isn't me slagging players off just sat bored at work and got thinking about it)

The player I would defo sell is...............

Neil Eardly- defo ship out for the right price. Can't see why there is so much interest in him, i rate lomax at a similer level.

Certaily not Taylor. Only a Gingerpath would argue against that!!! :lol:

Apart from Kalala I wouldn't sell any of the squad we've got.

I think the four players are Eardley, Taylor, Smalley and Davies and as said by Macca Smalley would be the only one out of those I'd consider selling at the right price because although I think he could potentially have a very good season coming up he hasn't yet shown enough to be indispensible to our promotion push.

Know i woudnt sell eardley after he and taylor looked good together yestreray on that wing.

Shez has made it clear JP can go so he may be 1 bid.

smalley also played well yesterday when he came on .

but didnt shez sey we will be selling 1 or 2 because of hillstone going bump.

for me it will be interestin to see who actually does go.

After are performances in pre season for me looks like its going to be a succesful season

I would guess Eardley is the one attacting the interest. I reckon he is a cracking good player and if he has to be sold, then big money. Don't understand why to some he is "overrtated" "hyped" etc.

We'd only get 'big money' for Eardley or Davies and I reckon Eardley would be easier to cover. Taylor is ok but I would be gutted if we sold Deano on the cheap.

I'd sell Hughes if the price was high, 31 and not certain to be here after this season.

Timely thread. Corney on OS claims that we've had seven offers. Last week i asked whether we would have to sell. I think Corney is softening us up for a biggish sale - Taylor, Eardley or Smalley. Personally, only JP, Thompson and Liddell are superfluous/not up to it.

Yeah i can't see JP being one. The only reason he is still here is because he hasnt got another club.

I think it will be Davies, Eardley, Smalley and Taylor (It says over all the summer, and it was previously mentioned we rejected an offer for Taylor, so he will be one of those players).

Agree its been on the cards since we signed 6. It will be Eardley then Taylor but suspect bids could be for Smalley and Allesandra.

Expect Taylor not to be here come start of season. Donny bound......

i would sell anybody in the first team if the price was right and it was for the good of the club.

my feelings are eardly taylor davies and smalley are the players being bid on.......out of those i would only sell smalley.....

eardly and taylor may not be everyones cup of tea or ideal player,but we certainly havent seen the best of them,and considering how young they are they will only get better,hopefully with us into the championship.....then you would expect big money.

I would think the offers are for Taylor, Eardley, Smalley and probably Davies. I wouldnt sell Eardley or Smalley i think they will both go on to play at a higher level, hopefully with us. I can't see why people think Lomax is as good as Eardley, Lomax is decent enough at this level but Eardley has so much more in his game. If we get a decent offer in for Davies i think they would be tempted to accept, we have cover in the squad now and have a couple more decent strikers coming through in the youth team i belieive. I wouldnt be devestated if we cashed in on Taylor, there just isnt enough end product from him for me - whether he be playing on the right or left. I think at least one player will definately be sold before the season starts will be interesting to see who they decide to let go.

My understanding of Simon Corney's statement on the OS,is that TTA are only prepared to listen to an offer that can't be refused!

Therefore if seven or so bids have already been made,they must be crap offers!

Corney goes on to mention how difficult the present business climate is (something that we are all very much aware of,every time you turn on the TV,Radio or pick up a newspaper)

If an offer such as we received for Trotman last season was to be made,then it is reasonable to suggest that this would roughly cover this season's financial loss and be accepted.

If this was the case,would TTA be content and rebuff further offers for the remaining three players,or due to the size of the present squad,maybe offload a couple of assets?