who would you sell?

Agree its been on the cards since we signed 6. It will be Eardley then Taylor but suspect bids could be for Smalley and Allesandra.

Expect Taylor not to be here come start of season. Donny bound......

Edited by astottie

I can't see cash actually being offered for Thompson or JP - I'd let them leave, simply to free up the wage budget.

I wouldn't sell any of the obvious candidates now. We're too close to the first game, and the buying sides are too late. However, if we don't go up this season, we'll almost certainly be in real trouble. There's no way we'll hang onto Eardley, Taylor and Smalley.

If Corney has any intelligence - which he apparently has shown - he knows that this is our best chance of promotion for a few years.

Eardley - Get rid while people still beleive the hype. Decent player but no better than League 1 IMO.

Eardley brings one thing that not many other League One players can, consistency....he's a solid right back and has shown some promise in centre mid, I'd definitely sell Taylor, Smalley, Davies over Eardley, everyday of the week. That's not to say I don't rate those players, I do but Eardley is a better player and a bigger prospect than those.