Sponsored Walk

Hi all, we are setting off to millwall tonight to start our 207 mile walk back north, in time for the millwall game next sat.

A mate of mine is organising a bucket collection in oldham town centre next sat, beginning at 12 midday. he is looking for volunteers to hold a bucket. if you would like to help out, please contact jataal07 by pm.

also on this note, anybod wishing to accompany us on our last leg from oldham centre down to boundary park is more than welcome, and any details can be found again by pm'ing jataal07.

thats it from me for a week, keep in touch with how we are getting on at www.tradwin.com

see you at the millwall game

Phill

Phil, I don't know you or Kidders, but I wish you both all the very best and I'm full of admiration for the task you're taking on. My mind boggles at the thought of averaging 25 miles a day for nine days over all sorts of terrain, in all weathers. :imnotworthy:

If anyone still hasn't sponsored the pair walking 207 miles on behalf of Dr. Kershaw's, how about checking out the link and pledging the price of a pint or three?

http://www.justgiving.com/millwalloldham

Hi all, we are setting off to millwall tonight to start our 207 mile walk back north, in time for the millwall game next sat.

A mate of mine is organising a bucket collection in oldham town centre next sat, beginning at 12 midday. he is looking for volunteers to hold a bucket. if you would like to help out, please contact jataal07 by pm.

also on this note, anybod wishing to accompany us on our last leg from oldham centre down to boundary park is more than welcome, and any details can be found again by pm'ing jataal07.

thats it from me for a week, keep in touch with how we are getting on at www.tradwin.com

Phill

Phil,

Firstly good luck for the trip. What time are you starting at Millwall tomorrow and what route are you taking across London?

Edited by kentlats

Phil,

Firstly good luck for the trip. What time are you starting at Millwall tomorrow and what route are you taking across London?

They are looking to set off between 8/9am depending on when the Sky sports cameras get there. I hope to join them at the start and travel with them for a few hours, can't do all the day as I will be getting my hair cut (plus getting pictures of the start sent around).

I'll let you know when I find out the routes... will you be in London tomorrow?

Did you decide on the haircut following the break in the good luck chain with the defeat at Barow? Otherwise the first defeat might have been in the F.A.Cup semi-final! :grin:

nope I simply need a hair cut ... off on me hols Sunday!!

They are looking to set off between 8/9am depending on when the Sky sports cameras get there. I hope to join them at the start and travel with them for a few hours, can't do all the day as I will be getting my hair cut (plus getting pictures of the start sent around).

I'll let you know when I find out the routes... will you be in London tomorrow?

Certainly will, unfortunantly i live here!!??!!

Phill

agree wholeheartedly with what Diego says. Well done lads and all the very best of luck. And the rest of you fine people get donating!!

News4Fri0108.jpg LONG walk ahead . . . Phill Higgins (left) and Andrew Durrans are walking from Millwall FC to Boundary Park good luck lads , i am sure you will do it ,and make some money for Dr Kershaw’s Hospice , and i hope you have good strong shoes like new balance ,which are good for walking in ,,...................,and i hope someone lets us all know how you both are getting on Edited by boboafc

had a text off phill ,yesterday went well after the non appearance of the sky sporst news team delayed the start weather was near perfect for the walk .got a little lost in london but reached the hotel in good time .

delayed start this morning due to oversleeping weather crap but persevering good luck lads !

yeah hats off to you both for what you are doing 25 miles for one day is hard but for 8 days on the spin it takes a lot. We'll give you a big reception on the pitch on August 9th

I Think a Big Foot Trough filled with Soapy Warm Water would be more appreceated!