Morning,

id just like to tell you all that there will be a new addition of a latics fan boy or girl in march/april as me and my girlfriend have just found out that we are having a baby!!!!! :shock:

she wants it to be a city fan but obviously i have said no because who would be taking it with them to the footy, and we need new fans more than city haha :grin:

anyway just thought i would tell you all as iam chuffed to bits and cant wait!!!! B)

KTF!!!!

This is definitely the way forward. A steady stream of Chaddy's Gang members, becoming Boundary Blues and then fully-fledged fans, as the economy picks up. If we can get more doing what kellysheroes has done, TTA will be able to plan for an increased fan-base and schedule the timetable for the stadium redevelopment.

Keep it up - you know it makes sense! :chubb:

This is definitely the way forward. A steady stream of Chaddy's Gang members, becoming Boundary Blues and then fully-fledged fans, as the economy picks up. If we can get more doing what kellysheroes has done, TTA will be able to plan for an increased fan-base and schedule the timetable for the stadium redevelopment.

New club shop sale: Permeable Oldham Athletic condoms?

When you put it that way, I feel really irresponsible having the snip - thereby depriving the club of a potential increase in fans.

I shall have to atone for my selfishness by adopting a large number of African orphans - thus bringing in more immigrants which our government insist are helping our economy.

Or a reversal on second thoughts....

Morning,

id just like to tell you all that there will be a new addition of a latics fan boy or girl in march/april as me and my girlfriend have just found out that we are having a baby!!!!! :shock:

she wants it to be a city fan but obviously i have said no because who would be taking it with them to the footy, and we need new fans more than city haha :grin:

anyway just thought i would tell you all as iam chuffed to bits and cant wait!!!! B)

KTF!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Apparently there are 1,370 registred users of this site. If everyone commited to having three kids thats 4,110 extra latics fans :) Do your bit :D

Congratulations!!!

Apparently there are 1,370 registred users of this site. If everyone commited to having three kids thats 4,110 extra latics fans :) Do your bit :D

Congratulations.... don't worry, after the first 20 years it starts getting easier.

Morning,

KTF!!!!

What you should do is get it a little chaddy the owl and wait until it gets attached and say you have to be a Oldham fan otherwise l will take it away works every time :wink:

Chance would be a fine thing :wink:

With the Jorvik/Maddog link-up, it may be that OWTB members looking for the same opportunity as leeslover could get together. Perhaps a donor/recipient forum could be introduced using PMs for those who don't want us all to know their business. My idea is only at the embyo stage - it may need a bit of tweaking.

This could well be the way to replace those Oldhamers who lie back and watch Sky - lie back and think of Latics. Onwards and upwards!

Congrats mate - i see owtb juniors on the up - will(my lad is 11 months)and already has my affliction of being a 'tic an is on his 3rd kit so comon maddog and jorvik lets see some comitment ;-)

Bearing in mind that 3 kids each would mean that me and Jorvik have to have 6 :shock: , I think I'll keep my legs shut :grin:.

i have a cunning plan KH.

Whilst registering the birth, give the little un a really good kick*, this will start the baby crying. Persuade Mrs KH to take the baby outside to stop disturbing the concentration of this importan task. When it's you and the person registering. take a leaf out of R.O.A.M's book and call him Johnny** Oldham Athletic Kellysheroes. Voila no chance of citeh getting a look in.

If it's twins do the entire 2008/9 squad. Just to be on the safe side.

* When a say kick, I don't mean to cause brain damage or anything, just enough for scream to be heard across Oldham.

** If its a girl, don't call her Johnny, that would cause her problems all her life. Keep the Oldham Athletic bit, obviously.

PS congrats. My little lad is now nearly 20 months old. CAn I be the first to say you will never have been so knackered in all your life!And you will be in the middle of it, and wonder why people hadn;t told you how REALLY knackered you would get!

Edited by singe

Should be one more in the crew soon .... me and my better half are expecting a sprog anytime now (she was due on Weds 30th).

Also, talking of new fans...anyone heard of Sky Sport's Website's Alex Dunn ? Seems he's an Oldham fan

-------> http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11096_3896030,00.html

'' Elsewhere, overall selections are suspiciously similar to the Fantasy Football Tips offered by my colleague Alex Dunn a week or so ago, as even the likes of Brazilian midfielder Geovanni at newly-promoted Hull has received a healthy number of managers' backing.

A little bit of number crunching implies that, in your view, Mr Dunn - who suggested Geovanni will impress - is on a par with Sky Sports expert Andy Gray in terms of football knowledge and analysis. Alarm bells are ringing. You do know the man supports Oldham? ''

Congrats Fella. Another poor bugger to suffer years of heartache. :grin:

My sister had a little 'un in March this year. A baby girl it turned out to be. Everyone in the family was over the moon - bar me, who sat cursing that it wasnt a boy (for all of about twenty minutes). Not that it's stopping me trying. She's already been bought a little Chaddy teddy. :) Sisters down a fair bit and whenever I get the chance I always pick her up and help her walk/bounce on the table singing "walkin down the sheepfoot lane.......". - Always has her smiling. Not sure my sister approves though little chloe doesnt really have a choice seeing as her dad hates football - so if she has the slighest liking for football when she's older, there's only one club she's going to get the chance to support.