Mobile Phone Help

Stitch_KTF

Ok ive got an old Nokia and am due to get a new one. The phone I have now is a 6230i, apparently. It is a company phone so in order to get a new one I have to send this back......thing is I want to keep the photos and videos I have on it.

How can I get them onto my computer?? Surely there is a way......there is a CD is in the box but no connecting wire or anything and I dont think my laptop has blue tooth.........do I need to make a purchase??

Any help would be much appreciated........I may even share some of the photos :wink:

Ok ive got an old Nokia and am due to get a new one. The phone I have now is a 6230i, apparently. It is a company phone so in order to get a new one I have to send this back......thing is I want to keep the photos and videos I have on it.

How can I get them onto my computer?? Surely there is a way......there is a CD is in the box but no connecting wire or anything and I dont think my laptop has blue tooth.........do I need to make a purchase??

Any help would be much appreciated........I may even share some of the photos :wink:

A lead should have come with it. Anyway if your pc is bluetooth enabled you do the transfer as you would phone to phone, if not a dongle will cost approx £10. The bonus with the dongle is you can pair any bluetooth item to your pc i.e. your next phone.