Tyalor to Plymouth?

Guest oa_exile
Can you imagine if Micah Richards is sold for £25 million, Eardley for £3 million and Taylor for say £500,000. I make that £8.5 million coming into the club. What would we do with all that cash??

Probably spend it clearing our debts and the rest going towards building a new stadium.

Probably spend it clearing our debts and the rest going towards building a new stadium.

Can't we be a bit more inventive?

How about signing 17 players for half a million each? OR free admission for 2-3 years? OR paying the taxman...no, free admission for me. :lol:

Can't we be a bit more inventive?

How about signing 17 players for half a million each? OR free admission for 2-3 years? OR paying the taxman...no, free admission for me. :lol:

750k......at this exact moment in time you would have to say cash in....bigfin is correct in the fact he has suffered second season syndrome....other clubs have sussed him out and he hasnt got an answer to it as yet....:censored:s out of tackles too easily,but on any given day he can be brilliant.......but the fact we are trying to get out of this league means it has to be any given day everyday....he has to perform 100% every game,and sadly i cant see that happening.......where with eardly i can only see him getting better....

750k snap there hand off,sign phillips for the left wing but that means lids on the right,unless shez id prepared to play smalley there.