and the new kit sponser is

Interesting, I did a qycuk search on them, not being in Oldham much nowadays

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...~694646,00.html

Though it si from 2005, I am pretty sure that reg should have been OLD 114 M, rather than OLD 11AM !!! Otherwise he has been sold a very dodgy number plate/

Mind you I am not sure about going into aprtnership with someone who does conservatories. Theres a credit crunch and housing crisis, you know

I thought this was old news seeing as when i picked up my season tickets for the RRE weeks ago it said "The Leesfield Development Stand" on the book.

We will be alright being sponosred by Leesfield, Eddie is a nice bloke and a big Latics fan. He doesnt just do conservatories, he is involved in other building trades as well. My brother-in-law used to work for him.

I thought this was old news seeing as when i picked up my season tickets for the RRE weeks ago it said "The Leesfield Development Stand" on the book.

We will be alright being sponosred by Leesfield, Eddie is a nice bloke and a big Latics fan. He doesnt just do conservatories, he is involved in other building trades as well. My brother-in-law used to work for him.

So I take it he does Barn conversions then! Bdum tsch.

Got to admire the guy for doing this,can't see many other local businesses making such a large financial commitment in the present economic climate.

I have known Eddy more years than i care to remember,as the official site states,he is a true Latics fan of many years standing.

I would like to congratulate him and hope that his sponsorship is a success.

Got to admire the guy for doing this,can't see many other local businesses making such a large financial commitment in the present economic climate.

I have known Eddy more years than i care to remember,as the official site states,he is a true Latics fan of many years standing.

Talk is cheap. Go and get your loft converted :wink:

Indeed a Lifelong Latics fan and unlike a lot of people in the Town,is prepared to put his money where his mouth is,as commented already,in pretty lean times for the Building trade.