which away games are you most looking foreward to...mines going to be hereferd away..a man's man of a stadium ..no bull:censored: ever spouted around the old edgar sreet stadium...

plus my best mate lives in the next town[leominster]

:grin: so free digs for the weekend] bring it on...

which away games are you most looking foreward to...mines going to be hereferd away..a man's man of a stadium ..no bull:censored: ever spouted around the old edgar sreet stadium...

plus my best mate lives in the next town[leominster]

:grin: so free digs for the weekend] bring it on...

:goggle:

Errr Rochdale...........By a country mile. Infact it's the most forward i've looked to an away since City in '98 the last time we went Maine Road.

How could I forget about the Dale game !!! Was just thinking about League games...but yeah, the Dale game is certainly one of the most anticipated games for a good while.

Are the Dale fans looking forward to it....my Dale supporting fans don't seem all that excited...or perhaps they're just acting cool so they can act not bothered when beat them convincingly.

How could I forget about the Dale game !!! Was just thinking about League games...but yeah, the Dale game is certainly one of the most anticipated games for a good while.

Are the Dale fans looking forward to it....my Dale supporting fans don't seem all that excited...or perhaps they're just acting cool so they can act not bothered when beat them convincingly.

It's has died down recently on their side, but that's only since Perkins left and they've been too preoccupied moaning about the prices of friendlies, why the hell they're playing/played stockport in a friendly and moaning about Hornets since it became public knowledge how much they owe dale in unpaid rent.

They're all seemingly taking it one game at a time. Grimsby first but Guarenteed from Full time at Grimsby on the Saturday, till the Tuesday - they'll be creaming their pants just as much as they were when the draw was made.

They all seem a bit embarrassed that we've sold 1,200+ already and myself and many others still havent got tickets yet. They know it's a certainty they'll be outnumbered. Not suprising as they've come very close to being outnumbered in recent years (carlisle and hartlepool on tuesday nights when they both came late april when top of the league).

They all seem a bit embarrassed that we've sold 1,200+ already and myself and many others still havent got tickets yet. They know it's a certainty they'll be outnumbered. Not suprising as they've come very close to being outnumbered in recent years (carlisle and hartlepool on tuesday nights when they both came late april when top of the league).

Only 1,300 left according to TO...did we have 3,000 at the start? If so, add another 500 to that last figure.

I'm possibly more tingly about the Dale game than I have been for many's the year - it's not quite like the Everton game, or even Blackpool away. This is the real thing. I support a crap team who are the better of two crap teams, I have grown up on the borders between the two, this will be my first time at Spotland. Have we ever had a better start to a season than a no doubt enthusiastic first day Millwall, then Dale away with all that that entails, then Dirty Leeds away? I've taken the week off, because I didn't think I could miss any of them and theres' no senses spending 2 days on Branson's cattle wagons.

Andy

At least you can take the week off. Up for the Saturday against Millwall. Small matter of a test match at Oval on Sunday (weather permitting). Back up Tues for Dale and then early early back to London Weds morning. Then trying out the new National Express rail on the Sat for Leeds.

It's gonna be a good week.

Andy

At least you can take the week off. Up for the Saturday against Millwall. Small matter of a test match at Oval on Sunday (weather permitting). Back up Tues for Dale and then early early back to London Weds morning. Then trying out the new National Express rail on the Sat for Leeds.

It's gonna be a good week.

I was looking at it that way and realised that it made more sense to just not bother. As it happens there was a chance of work asking me to cancel the holiday, which I really really do need, as my colleague just walked out of work due the stress, but we managed to talk him down. It would have cost them soooooo much money to persuade me back into the office with that week ahead of me.