Stockport Away

That would be disappointing.

For once, I do have some sympathy with the Leeds fans - they're games are being moved around left, right and centre.

From a purely selfish point of view, this if it happens is great news as I'll be able to go to the Super League Grand Final after-all as Stockport to OT would've been a bit of an impossibility in time for Kick Off, so get to see latics bag another 3 points at Edgley Park on the Friday and on the Saturday get to see Saints lift another Super League Title!

From a purely selfish point of view, this if it happens is great news as I'll be able to go to the Super League Grand Final after-all as Stockport to OT would've been a bit of an impossibility in time for Kick Off, so get to see latics bag another 3 points at Edgley Park on the Friday and on the Saturday get to see Saints lift another Super League Title!

it's nearer to get to for me than even BP... only problem is i'm working on the Friday night...and diddly chance of a swap too..

not be a happy bunny in this corner.... naffing egg chasers

Yeah that is quite good.

I remember Stockport away clashing with GB Vs AUS at COMS a few years ago meaning I had too miss the game.

I remember Stockport away clashing with GB Vs AUS at COMS a few years ago meaning I had too miss the game.

Not sure about that,we left Edgely at full time,got the first train to Picadilly where there was a big line of Taxis taking people to COMS, We got a Taxi to Royton and caught Kick off in the Dog!

Friend of mine is a county fan and tells me the game at their place is likely to be moved to the Friday night, as Sale rugby have a home game on the Saturday which is going to be televised.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :bigcry:

I'm back home that week and already have a night out arranged for that Friday night... I was looking forward to going to Udders at home and County away.

The best laid plans of mice and men and all that :censored:e.

F*cking egg-chasing t*ats. Any chance I could sue them for my $1350 airfare or have I been "working for the yankee dollar" too long??

Not sure about that,we left Edgely at full time,got the first train to Picadilly where there was a big line of Taxis taking people to COMS, We got a Taxi to Royton and caught Kick off in the Dog!

Yeah but that would have required effort.