V Bradford

lost 1-0 mistake by gregan causing people to then get in a mix up when clearing it, passed it well by all accounts but nothing up front really. philips did well again god knows whats going on with him, taylor at LB in second half behind phillips again (WHY??!!! NEED A LEFT BACK? USE PAUL BLACK!) Hills played at lb in 1st half got torn apart in lead up to their goal, not much else really.

lost 1-0 mistake by gregan causing people to then get in a mix up when clearing it, passed it well by all accounts but nothing up front really. philips did well again god knows whats going on with him, taylor at LB in second half behind phillips again (WHY??!!! NEED A LEFT BACK? USE PAUL BLACK!) Hills played at lb in 1st half got torn apart in lead up to their goal, not much else really.

Again!

bringing gregan back is beginning to worry me, thats a mistake in the derby game and today, hat-trick v millwall?????????????? suppose he blamed everyone else too.

Sorry, but yet again this is 2+2= 5, and people looking for a scapegoat...

From what i heard, Hill got ripped apart, the ball came in the box, someone totally miskicked the ball against gregan, which then broke to Daley who tapped it in!

I'd love to know how deflecting a mis hit shot is gregans fault??? Anyone?

There was another incident involving gregan showboating and he got caught out... but the goal was not his fault from what i heard... we will see...

sorry yes my mistake, i was thinking about the one where he got caught out, although on the goal apparently gregan and hazell both failed to clear properly, im not a gregan outer completely the opposite, just pointing out what was said on commentary

Totally agree at Taylor at LB...been annoyed all pre-season with this. Following on from a conversation I've had elsewhere, my main frustration is our wings and their lack of functioning. For me, wings have FB's and wingers that overlap. The winger either using his FB to get in behind or tucking in to allow a FB to push on and cross...I'd love to see Taylor and A.N.Other doing this which would mean Taylor tucking in to defend at times...SO...if Shez has this idea but wants to brush up Taylors defensive abilities by trying him at LB, only then, could I understand him being played at LB. But if that's so, why not just come out and say "I want Taylor at LW but I just want to give him a run at LB too so it gives me options to push up the LB at times and Taylor to drop back." Or would this be giving away too much info for our oppo?

I dunno...but if Taylor ever graces the first team at LB in future, then I really will be mystified with Shez over it.

lol, friendly!

Yes...very good! Very true! All well and good to say so. But it's also allowable to say that it's concerning to see some of the things from last season, re-appearing again this season. IE. Styles of play...Davies back running out onto a wing to chase a ball that should be for the RW who plays in that position etc.

I just hoping it isn't a case of new personel, same bad habits. Pre-season or real-season...

Yes, but I suspect that, like me, they're keeping their heads down in case they get accused of claimimg to be super fans.

Jacko, Deano, Shaun and me went.............and we are super fans. Anyone with a problem with that see Jacko and Shaun!

Jacko, Deano, Shaun and me went.............and we are super fans. Anyone with a problem with that see Jacko and Shaun!

Got to admit the music at HT was spot on seemed to be all Ian Brown and Stone Roses however there was no tannoy annoucement no mentions of the goalscorers or Subs like that.

Got to admit the music at HT was spot on seemed to be all Ian Brown and Stone Roses however there was no tannoy annoucement no mentions of the goalscorers or Subs like that.

I'm sure you'll agree Tom that one tends to notice the music more when one is stood by the flag like a spare part, waiting for a non-existant DVD deliverer to turn up! :angry:

In a strange twilight zone moment, Jacko had burnt a disc for the journey which included Ian Brown and Stone Roses and that Ilk a plenty!

They aren't half the fan that I am between the pair of them, and if they have a problem with that I'll beat them like a pair of red-headed stepchildren.

Regarding Gregan being past it, I could almost swear I remember him being nothing less than awesome in the last competitve match he played. Maybe it was the beer