just what i thought lags..

£3m is way too much to think twice about it..snap their hands off! :pray:

give shez a million to spend and put £2m in the coffers .

however,it being in the ever reliable news of the screws.... :mmm:

Agree with that apart from I'd give Sheridan 700K and Philly 300K.

Agree with that apart from I'd give Sheridan 700K and Philly 300K.

to spend on players or for themselves? :grin:

yeah,philly does deserve more spending power too,so i'd take that one.

and to think(if i'm remembering right seeing as i've not been awake long) m**re wanted to scrap the youth system ...the dickhead.

"would go along way to keeping TTA at the club"

Why, are they leaving? If they are, they have a funny way of showing it.. demolishing the Ford Stand and then giving Shez the biggest squad of their tenure.

And Lomax is made for the right back position.

Why, are they leaving? If they are, they have a funny way of showing it.. demolishing the Ford Stand and then giving Shez the biggest squad of their tenure.

sarcastic or not,it would put 2 years+ of losses on ice while things move.

TTA are as well as latics owners and fans,businessmen.

if the :censored: hits the fan with their businesses,do you think they would be looking after their own side of things?

Have they not from day one brother said they won't be here forever. However would get the club standing on it's own two feet under their stewardship?. Also whilst the new stadium plans were drawn up under better financial climates, I think it's fair to say and assume that the land prize money is nowhere near the original bag of swag.

Now given I believe TTA have been a god send to this club and also they've never promised to be here forever, a cool 3 Million for Eardley I repeat "would go along way to keeping TTA at the club" the longer the better in my view.

Your other point regarding Lomax, yes he could fill in but is nowhere near Eardley just yet. Talking of fullbacks, I'd be utterly amazed if John Hills is still in Sheridans mind this morning of the Bradfut showing.

I await your reply.

Edited by Lags

Have they not from day one brother said they won't be here forever. However would get the club standing on it's own two feet under their stewardship?. Also whilst the new stadium plans were drawn up under better financial climates, I think it's fair to say and assume that the land prize money is nowhere near the original bag of swag.

Now given I believe TTA have been a god send to this club and also they've never promised to be here forever, a cool 3 Million for Eardley I repeat "would go along way to keeping TTA at the club" the longer the better in my view.

Your other point regarding Lomax, yes he could fill in but is nowhere near Eardley just yet. Talking of fullbacks, I'd utterly amazed if John Hills is still in Sheridans mind this morning of the Bradfut showing.

I await your reply.

sell him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just think how happy they would be if we sold him. theyd be thinkin oooooo that can go towards our scoreboard.

I would accept £3 million pounds for the contract of Neil Eardley. Do we need, a, "biting the hand," emoticon?

like you say its all speculation as its in the news of the world.....

however if it is true,dont take money in installments,get the cash upfront and the add ons for later.........give shez 500k the rest goes towards the running of the club.....it would be classes as a unexpected windfall,like getting to the semis in one of the cups and tv money....would go a long way to helping the owners maintain there interest.....

Guest oa_exile
3 Mil is good, but I think it will be installments and add ons

They have just got £17M from the sales of David Bentley and Brad Friedel......... so they can pay in full :grin:

however if it is true,dont take money in installments,get the cash upfront and the add ons for later.........give shez 500k the rest goes towards the running of the club.....it would be classes as a unexpected windfall,like getting to the semis in one of the cups and tv money....would go a long way to helping the owners maintain there interest.....

Installments are fine, as far as the accounts go it's not much different to cash in the bank. Add ons are another story, if a player ends up not making the grade then you might lose out. That said, they are often connected to international caps, in which case it helps him being a bit :Wales: And before anyone says it, I am allowed to say Welsh without being racist, because I am one myself, a little bit.

Guest oa_exile
I am allowed to say Welsh without being racist, because I am one myself, a little bit.

Bit of Welsh , bit of Irish :blink: am I allowed to call you a Heinz 57 ? or is that just plain racist :)

Bit of Welsh , bit of Irish :blink: am I allowed to call you a Heinz 57 ? or is that just plain racist :)

So long as you don't call me a pick and mix we'll get along just fine :wink: If you want to know, it's three quarters Irish, and an eigth each of English and Welsh. I was always secretly uneasy about the Welsh bit (obvious from my surname) until I discovered that it comes from Anglesey, which means I can happily be racially prejudiced against all other Welsh people without betraying my roots.

An I once did a girl who was half-Jewish, so I can't be a racist anyway.

Guest oa_exile
You really shouldn't take the rejection to heart so much Exile, it's not you, it's me. I'm just not into fat lads.

lol :lol: I know Beardy told me :grin:

Bollox to giving the manager any money. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN! TTA have stated that their aim is to put the club on an even footing financially.

The simple fact that the land sale for housing is on hold for the forseeable future means the only way redevelopment will start is for 1 or more of our players selling for big money. Or City sell Micah :grin: The money from Eardley's sale, if it is true, will go into rebuilding the Broadway stand. And so it should.

Any let office space and other facilities like banqueting income will then go to cover overheads and put us at the breakeven situation that TTA have promised.

In any event I can't see us getting £3million for Eards. Blackburn are having to pay Arsenal 50% of the profit on the Bentley fee and so haven't as much money as you would think. The only way they will have a big budget is if they sell Santa Cruz and our old Secretary Tom Finn fools Ince and his Chairman Williams into giving us a big chunk. :wink: