League One Top Scorer

Just looking at the odds for this:

Lidds - 100/1

O'Grady - 80/1

Davies - 50/1

Most surprisingly, some bookies are offering 50/1 on Hughes. That be pretty good odds I reckon, if he steers clear of Gregan in training.

Oh, and you can get 100/1 on the Vernonator.

As I am on record as stating that the best player in the Division, and possibly the Universe, is going to score at least 87 goals this season, I think I would be a fool not to stick a couple of quid on Mr Hughes at 50/1

hughes is 2 injury prone. he wont finish as the leagues top scorer

Just looking at the odds for this:

Lidds - 100/1

O'Grady - 80/1

Davies - 50/1

Most surprisingly, some bookies are offering 50/1 on Hughes. That be pretty good odds I reckon, if he steers clear of Gregan in training.

Oh, and you can get 100/1 on the Vernonator.

Where are these odds from? Just the bookies I use aren't being so generous with their odds. Cheers.

www.oddschecker.com is brilliant for checking all the bookies against each other at-a-glance.

You can find the Top Goalscorer betting HERE.

Lol...I was being a bit lazy then...I'm always using Oddschecker and just found out my BlueSQ account will once again be becoming active with them odds! :grin:

Hughes at 50s? Stays fit and that'll be a cracking bet each way. Strange that he's 50s there but only 14s with Bet365.

Edited by boundaryblue80

Registered wtih Bluesquare for the sole purpose of placing a bet on Lee Hughes but Bluesquare have closed the book on League 1 topscorer.

Emailed them and they said is was just temporary as matches were in progress (although they actually weren't).

Tried to place it again today but still no option for League 1 top scorer. Maybe they'll get it back up on Monday. Did anyone manage to place a bet on Hughes with Bluesquare ?

Have hundreds of Latics fans got on Lee Hughes and Bluesquare have got worried ?

Edited by Yard Dog

Registered wtih Bluesquare for the sole purpose of placing a bet on Lee Hughes but Bluesquare have closed the book on League 1 topscorer.

Emailed them and they said is was just temporary as matches were in progress (although they actually weren't).

Tried to place it again today but still no option for League 1 top scorer. Maybe they'll get it back up on Monday. Did anyone manage to place a bet on Hughes with Bluesquare ?

Have hundreds of Latics fans got on Lee Hughes and Bluesquare have got worried ?

They were offering twice the odds for Hughes compared to Old Man Beckett when I went on, that couldn't have lasted long.