Come on second half. Did well enough in a poor performance. Got three or four crosses in which is two or three more than Taylor and three or four more than Liddell even thou Latics tried to play it to Liddell three or four more times!!!

Edited by Lags

Stuart McCall, Bradfod City manager, talking about Jamaican Omar Daley after Saturday's game:

“It was a great ball but, as I’ve told the lads since I’ve been here, it can only be a great ball because of the run. Glenn Hoddle was a great passer in his time with a fantastic execution but if you don’t get the run and the player peeling off his marker, then nobody can hit those balls.

“Omar made eye contact with Arny, came in short and then span away behind the defender. Then he uses his pace which is what he’s good at.

“Normally he would have come in short and faffed about, probably played it back again and nothing would have happened.

“So many forwards in the game today want to come short all the time to get the ball. Defenders are happy with that.

“If I’m marking Omar and he’s just laying it back to the full back then it’s not a problem. I’ll just jockey him.

“But as soon as he starts spinning in behind, then you’re in trouble. He’s got that pace and we want him hurting people like that.”

Demar Phillips also has that pace, and if he does for us what McCall is expecting from Daley, we should be in for exciting times..........if terms can be agreed with Stoke.

Hopefully sorted out in next 24 hours... Taken from MEN

Sheridan used the game to check out left-back John Hills who has been released by home-town Blackpool.

The 30-year-old, who has also been at Everton and Sheffield Wednesday and has more than 300 career appearances, was given a 45-minute run-out.

But Sheridan will not be following up his initial interest.

He does, however, hope to complete the season-long loan signing of Stoke City winger Demar Phillips in the next 24 hours.

Sheridan revealed: "He wants to come, I want him and I am hoping to sort something out by tomorrow."

Hopefully sorted out in next 24 hours... Taken from MEN

Sheridan used the game to check out left-back John Hills who has been released by home-town Blackpool.

The 30-year-old, who has also been at Everton and Sheffield Wednesday and has more than 300 career appearances, was given a 45-minute run-out.

But Sheridan will not be following up his initial interest.

He does, however, hope to complete the season-long loan signing of Stoke City winger Demar Phillips in the next 24 hours.

Sheridan revealed: "He wants to come, I want him and I am hoping to sort something out by tomorrow."

wages