travelodge brighton

ok so it's next april but before you know it it's upon you and then you have trouble finding rooms..anyhow i have just booked five rooms and they are at this years prices...they also have rooms available on theseafront ...so be smart and get in there quick if you are definatley going..remember the early birds get to sup the cream...

:grin:

ok so it's next april but before you know it it's upon you and then you have trouble finding rooms..anyhow i have just booked five rooms and they are at this years prices...they also have rooms available on theseafront ...so be smart and get in there quick if you are definatley going..remember the early birds get to sup the cream...

:grin:

Been suppin' the cream since the day the fixtures came out! :tongue:

This reminds me that I used to have two grounds that I could reach by a train journey from my house, now I have none. :disappointed:

On the other hand, I don't live in Croydon any more :dance:

The doss-house Maddog organised last year was fine for the purpose (aside from ungodly acts taking place next door) if anyone is planning a binge-drinking trip this year.

It's my birthday that day! Going to be messy and I don't mind you all saving up now (Southern prices for the beer) to buy me a Fosters or a Southern Comfort on the rocks!

Many thanks! :grin:

one good turn deserves another bb...i promise to buy you a double comfort on the rocks...if you promise to pick me up from the gutters around three am :grin:

one good turn deserves another bb...i promise to buy you a double comfort on the rocks...if you promise to pick me up from the gutters around three am :grin:

Done deal! God I was so rough the last time I went to Brighton (season before last)...still drinking at 5am...hurling up at 10am! What a weekend that was!

Done deal! God I was so rough the last time I went to Brighton (season before last)...still drinking at 5am...hurling up at 10am! What a weekend that was!

That was when I randomly bumped into you in that bar - which randomly happened to be the bar of the doss-house Maddog booked for last season. Me and Mr Tulsehill had missed the last train so had to stay drinking all night, which was aided by us meeting M_OAFC and Adam Gilchrist. Strange place is Brighton.

That was when I randomly bumped into you in that bar - which randomly happened to be the bar of the doss-house Maddog booked for last season. Me and Mr Tulsehill had missed the last train so had to stay drinking all night, which was aided by us meeting M_OAFC and Adam Gilchrist. Strange place is Brighton.

Yeah...you were in some unsavioury dresswear and posses that day! Still burned into the memory...I hope I don't need counselling some day after such shocking scenes!

Yeah...you were in some unsavioury dresswear and posses that day! Still burned into the memory...I hope I don't need counselling some day after such shocking scenes!

Me and the "Bradford singers," - happy days :biker: It only adds to the randomness of it that I had met those lads the week before whilst waiting for my train back down to London with no idea they would be the subject of mass debate about their Queen harmonies!

You would have been picked up well before 3am if you were lay in a Brighton gutter

for all those that are interested in an all night drinking session i'll be having an all night party at my flat which happens to be about 25mins walk from town i'll post the address nearer to the time ( I might even let the wife know)

for all those that are interested in an all night drinking session i'll be having an all night party at my flat which happens to be about 25mins walk from town i'll post the address nearer to the time ( I might even let the wife know)

That statement will haunt you forever,

It maybe a long time away but posts like this don't get forgotten

Edited by SAV

It's my birthday that day! Going to be messy and I don't mind you all saving up now (Southern prices for the beer) to buy me a Fosters or a Southern Comfort on the rocks!

Many thanks! :grin:

or meet the OASIS lads in that place near the ground.... free beer all round!!! what excellent barmen they are...

or meet the OASIS lads in that place near the ground.... free beer all round!!! what excellent barmen they are...

Gutted I stayed in town for the last beer and missed that. They didn't seem too fussed with missing the first 10 minutes of the match. One member in particular seemed on star form when he entered the ground, although it's possible that the attractive lady she was with didn't see the funny side :wink:

Gutted I stayed in town for the last beer and missed that. They didn't seem too fussed with missing the first 10 minutes of the match. One member in particular seemed on star form when he entered the ground, although it's possible that the attractive lady she was with didn't see the funny side :wink: