Carbrini - new sponsor

Tonight's rarely wrong Chron says it's the Club's biggest ever sponsorship deal. :applause1:

That's great news.

One question though - they also say a slight change to the design of the home shirt.

Does this simply mean Carbrini replaces Hillstone cross the front or it's essentially a new home shirt i.e. Carbrini replacing Hillstone and Carlotti plus a new shirt design? Surely as Carlotti and Carbrini are owned by same company then the same shirt design can be used?!

If it's a change then those who own or recently bought the Carlotti shirt deserve a discount on the new home shirt, would they not? Some are less fortunate than others with kids who won't want the "old" shirt. Appreciate the circumstances but the club have been paid up by Hillstone.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great news.

One question though - they also say a slight change to the design of the home shirt.

Does this simply mean Carbrini replaces Hillstone cross the front or it's essentially a new home shirt i.e. Carbrini replacing Hillstone and Carlotti plus a new shirt design? Surely as Carlotti and Carbrini are owned by same company then the same shirt design can be used?!

If it's a change then those who own or recently bought the Carlotti shirt deserve a discount on the new home shirt, would they not? Some are less fortunate than others with kids who won't want the "old" shirt. Appreciate the circumstances but the club have been paid up by Hillstone.

I'd imagine they will just change the high quality stitching from Carlotti - to Carbrini... but possibly they may actually do something and not use the crappest material known to man, therefore massively improving the current strip....

Think we just need to take this on the chin... its good for the club, and sure we will have a brand new shiny kits next season.... just tell your kids that carbrini and Carlotti are the same thing... sure they will understand... :unsure:

I'd imagine they will just change the high quality stitching from Carlotti - to Carbrini... but possibly they may actually do something and not use the crappest material known to man, therefore massively improving the current strip....

Think we just need to take this on the chin... its good for the club, and sure we will have a brand new shiny kits next season.... just tell your kids that carbrini and Carlotti are the same thing... sure they will understand... :unsure:

Can't we just put an iron-on sticker over the changes???? Be a lot cheaper. Alan Hardy can set-up his ironing board in the back of the shop.

Brilliant. Another chav firm in charge for three years. Oh, for the 1990 Bovis shirt.

Agree on the Chaviness but Pentland are a decent sized company, as are JD. Cabrini are sponsoring Charlton and Dundee (or is it Dunfermline) as well as Luton and Boringmouth.

Brilliant. Another chav firm in charge for three years. Oh, for the 1990 Bovis shirt.

Bovis seem to be doing really well. Whilst in Chicago (yes, my hotel was the setting for Batman's inner city pad!!!), I noticed that the new mega building, Trump Tower (strange to see the sign 'Trump' everywhere - never been ordered to break wind before, never had to) was being built by Bovis. Now, they must be worth a bob or two.

Bovis seem to be doing really well. Whilst in Chicago (yes, my hotel was the setting for Batman's inner city pad!!!), I noticed that the new mega building, Trump Tower (strange to see the sign 'Trump' everywhere - never been ordered to break wind before, never had to) was being built by Bovis. Now, they must be worth a bob or two.

Or maybe they aren't.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2008/ju...esgroupbusiness

:blush:

I saw a Bovis sign in New York last month.

Even after all these years I still had a strong urge to go over and pish on it... :grin: