3 players rumoured to be going.

Stam- wanted by a chmpionship club

Taylor-£750k - Donny

Eardley £2m - Blackburn

Only what ive heard, just putting it out there.

if that's right, then they are good bits of business....

assuming that is that stam goes for a few quid too... did he cost us owt? or was he a freebie?

Me! Me! Me! Me!!!!!!!!!

No surprise there I wouldn't think.

KtF,

Derek.

hazell could play right back or lomax instead of eardly......phillips instead of taylor......stam....not too sure we are actually short of cover there......and we still need a left back!!!!

one week left to lose 3 and bring in ready made replacements????? big order that.

hazell could play right back or lomax instead of eardly......phillips instead of taylor......stam....not too sure we are actually short of cover there......and we still need a left back!!!!

one week left to lose 3 and bring in ready made replacements????? big order that.

Not if it's already sorted out!

Not if it's already sorted out!

yeah i suppose thatis true....i defo think if phillips comes in taylor will go.....he wouldnt let taylor go without something being sorted out......be stupid if he did,especially as taylor is a crowd fav to most(yes derek not you).....but that does mean that lids will have to play on the right.....because i dont think he would play smalley there.

If we can get 3 mil for Eardley then sell him and dont sell anyone else.

Would never sell Taylor not for less than 2 mil.

Sell Eards and pay for a decent LB and play lomax at RB.

Are you being serious, wouldn't accept less than 2 mil for Taylor?

Anything over 250-300k is a bonus

donny are the club after stam, they offered 150k according to richies dad!!!!

even he laughed

They have just signed Matt Mills, another dutch centre back (van Nieuwstadt), and currently have 2 more on trial, Richard Keogh, and someone from Toulouse (who is likely to sign) plus they have Sam Hird and Gordan Greer, and have had bid for Chambers from Leicester who can fill in at CB, so even if nothing comes of the trialists, they still have 4 1st choice CB's and a couple of other players who can fill in there, would they really want/need him?

Although for £150k id snap there hand off!