Season Tickets

Guest oa_exile
Can anybody tell me how to buy a season ticket online. The official website online ticket store only has the three league matches for sale.

any ideas?

I just had a look and you are right , I would recommend you ring the club directly and they will sort it out for you :)

I got a return post letter courtesy of the Royal Mail today, containing my ST application, which I sent to the exact address provided on the Latics website, except that I put Lancs on it before the postcode, as is my wont. Apparently they couldn't find anywhere to deliver it to. I can't say I am hugely impressed that it took them 2 1/2 months to return it, especially as they have only located me by opening the letter, which in turn shows them the address that it was meant to go to anyway.

Wankers.

Anyway, I'm not fussed about having the book really, I don't think it will work out any worse for the club financially, but I was feeling a bit aggrieved at them not processing my last-minute application when it turns out not to have been their fault at all.

I got a return post letter courtesy of the Royal Mail today, containing my ST application, which I sent to the exact address provided on the Latics website, except that I put Lancs on it before the postcode, as is my wont. Apparently they couldn't find anywhere to deliver it to. I can't say I am hugely impressed that it took them 2 1/2 months to return it, especially as they have only located me by opening the letter, which in turn shows them the address that it was meant to go to anyway.

Wankers.

Anyway, I'm not fussed about having the book really, I don't think it will work out any worse for the club financially, but I was feeling a bit aggrieved at them not processing my last-minute application when it turns out not to have been their fault at all.

I believe the royal mail facility where the openning of letters is permitted is in Northern Ireland. Just thought I'd add that pearl of wisdom.

Guest oa_exile

Wankers.

Think you are lucky you actually got it returned , the SOAB's lost my tax return so I am still waiting to finish tax year 2007-08 :angry:

P.O. can literally PO ! , bad service ................ I can feel a thread coming along :wink: