Ashton Tonight

Wouldnt exactly say £5 to watch Oldham reserves is a bargain but a matter of opinion i suppose.

Maybe so but it's hardly likely to be a typical Oldham reserve side......I would say it's a fair price.

Is 'Ashton' the ground at Hurst Cross? If so what is parking like? Park on the Co-Op maybe??

Cheers mate.....as for parking il just make sure I get there nice and early to miss the crowds. :wink:

Parkings a bugger round the ground - i'm stopping at the Broadoak, having a scoop or two - and wandering down from there - its a 5 min walk from there!

think we're playing a strong side - Flemming / Lee / thompson / whittaker / stephens / lewis / wolfy / stam / black et all - should be a good crack!!!

Parkings a bugger round the ground - i'm stopping at the Broadoak, having a scoop or two - and wandering down from there - its a 5 min walk from there!

think we're playing a strong side - Flemming / Lee / thompson / whittaker / stephens / lewis / wolfy / stam / black et all - should be a good crack!!!

And a very nice little shop selling real food and proper prices.

I saw Droylsden wallop Ashton United 4-0 at Hurst Cross a couple of weeks ago.

If the above lot of full time professionals can't improve on that then I think the manager may have to ask some serious questions about the quality of his squad.

I saw Droylsden wallop Ashton United 4-0 at Hurst Cross a couple of weeks ago.

If the above lot of full time professionals can't improve on that then I think the manager may have to ask some serious questions about the quality of his squad.

Saw the stiffs and left 2/3 through the match. THe pitch was the great winner. Tidy performances from most but the weakness was converting possession into strikes on goal. Stam looked rusty. THomson was OK. Lee looked tricky but lost the ball a bit. Not a great game but useful to get the rust off.

Really we need to be playing better quality stiffs on decent surfaces. Bit of a waste really.

Wish we had a good quality coach at the club.