Rangers

Very sensible decision IMO. After the appalling fixture congestion of last season and the terrible disappointment that went with it they are only being sensible in concentrating on the Domestic season from the word go. Still, it's always a shame to see British teams knocked out of Europe.

Very sensible decision IMO. After the appalling fixture congestion of last season and the terrible disappointment that went with it they are only being sensible in concentrating on the Domestic season from the word go. Still, it's always a shame to see British teams knocked out of Europe.

somehow i dont think they got knocked out on purpose.

under estimation of the oppo imo

just to qualofy for the next stage would have been worth millions

I suppose you are right.

Sorry, I would have used emoticons, but the one for simultaneously pissing myself whilst choking on my celebratory beer seems to be missing :)

Being generous giving Celtic the entire pot of euro tv money too (£10m). I think their board must be getting out the extra strong whisky tonight! Ah well, I think I'll sleep well enough :grin:

Bucky and scag for them after tonight's news, they still have to pay for Darchville's pies!

Being generous giving Celtic the entire pot of euro tv money too (£10m). I think their board must be getting out the extra strong whisky tonight! Ah well, I think I'll sleep well enough :grin:

Its actually closer to £12m...

Shame that... rumours are Rangers now definitely have to sell 2 players to balance the books, whilst Celtic become the preferred destination for players heading to scotland....

Walter Smith - transformed Rangers... from the second best team in scotland, to the second best team in scotland.... as i said though, at least hey can concentrate on the league, however, wouldnt fancy them against hearts who actually have pretty much the entire lithuanian national team playing for them... peraps Rangers might scrape into the UEFA next season?? Good luck boys....

:lol::smoking:

Subtle irony can sometimes be lost in a written message. LL s right - he needed those smiley things rolling around on the floor wetting themselves at this disaster for...well, nobody except Rangers fans!!!! I bet Robbie Keane's got a smile on his face after the secarian abuse he suffered on Saturday.

Subtle irony can sometimes be lost in a written message. LL s right - he needed those smiley things rolling around on the floor wetting themselves at this disaster for...well, nobody except Rangers fans!!!! I bet Robbie Keane's got a smile on his face after the secarian abuse he suffered on Saturday.

Yes, enter the Titanic - smiley things wetting themselves made an earlier appearance. Still the message is the same - hateful bigots already depressed before the season's started.

With all the unexpected midweek blanks on the fixture list, could Rangers provide the opposition for Latics Reserves?

The NIMBYs wouldn't be too happy with 200,000 of them defiling the Clayton fields for three days. It's bad enough having dogs :censored:ting over it without humans joining in.