MinD Your Languagr!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont think I am gonna be able to curb my enthusiasm next season so should be very very interesting indeed !! If only I could express my angst in the form of dance - if only!!

I think moshing is likely to be interpreted by the stewards as aggresive behaviour under the 'Enjoy the Match' campaign and therefore banned.

I think moshing is likely to be interpreted by the stewards as aggresive behaviour under the 'Enjoy the Match' campaign and therefore banned.

How about expressing ourselves through that wonderful art form, mime? I especially liked that frog who dressed as a clown and pretended he was stuck behind a wall or something similar. We could do that, especially if we go 0-3 down. It could be mass protest in silence, suggesting we felt trapped by the inept performance.

Art is the way forward - so stop f****** swearing, it's just not necessary!!! Shez could help us. His acting skills on Shameless must have taught him a trick or two.

How about expressing ourselves through that wonderful art form, mime? I especially liked that frog who dressed as a clown and pretended he was stuck behind a wall or something similar. We could do that, especially if we go 0-3 down. It could be mass protest in silence, suggesting we felt trapped by the inept performance.

Art is the way forward - so stop f****** swearing, it's just not necessary!!! Shez could help us. His acting skills on Shameless must have taught him a trick or two.

This one?

I must say, I remembered the thread on account of spitting my drink over my desk at one of the comments.