time for a real laugh - city

Looks like the 'bubble' has already burst over at craplands. Taxi is in deep fnanacial dodah wth his dodgy assests being frozen. He's looking to off-load and according to Setanta he had to rely on John Wardle to help pay the wages. They haven't spent big because they haven't got the money. They've only paid £4 million so far for Jo. Tut, tut. Here we go again, city. Still, they could always sell a certain prize asset...

Looks like the 'bubble' has already burst over at craplands. Taxi is in deep fnanacial dodah wth his dodgy assests being frozen. He's looking to off-load and according to Setanta he had to rely on John Wardle to help pay the wages. They haven't spent big because they haven't got the money. They've only paid £4 million so far for Jo. Tut, tut. Here we go again, city. Still, they could always sell a certain prize asset...

One good turn deserves another, shall we get the buckets out and return the favour? I'm sure we could fill Eastlands for thm if they wanted to hold a fundraiser and after 6 or 7 pre-match pints I might even be able to fill a bucket for them!

One good turn deserves another, shall we get the buckets out and return the favour? I'm sure we could fill Eastlands for thm if they wanted to hold a fundraiser and after 6 or 7 pre-match pints I might even be able to fill a bucket for them!

Very generous. I've got a pile of copper upstairs, enough to fill a bucket. I'll bet that alone will come to £6.37p.

Very generous. I've got a pile of copper upstairs, enough to fill a bucket. I'll bet that alone will come to £6.37p.

I'm sure we could help further by buying Micah a brand new parker pen and paying for his taxi to Old Trafford, Anfield or at a stretch The Emirates, after-all you have to speculate to accumulate!

"If Shinawatra is found guilty and refuses to stand down, the club could even be suspended.

He has £1billion of his assets frozen and will not be investing further cash into City until they are released by the Thai government — which is looking unlikely."

This is bad. So sad. :disappointed: Taxi, Hughes, :censored:ty. How could it be?? What am i supposed to do??

Well for a start I'll have to change my pants because I've pissed myself so much!!!!! :lol:

M*n C*ty - The Pride of Thailand

or

M*n C*ty - The Laughing Stock of England

I can't begin to explain how much I'm enjoying this. Get yourselves over to the MEN website for a real laugh. :)

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/spo...ksins_cash_plea

400 posts already!!!

Edited by ThaiLatic

MEN "The ex-Thai Prime Minister's admission that he alone cannot splash out to fulfil his ambition to break into the Premier League's top four raises a huge question mark about his confidence that his his frozen assets will be released.

The bombshell that the dream ticket of having a rich owner, new stadium and top manger is under threat has stunned the Blues faithful who are already reeling from the likely sale of one of their favourites, Vedran Corluka, to Spurs for a perceived bargain £7m.

Manager manager Mark Hughes' frank admission in yesterday's M.E.N. Sport that he was surprised at the speed of the deal on the table for Croatian Euro 2008 star Corluka has left Blues supporters on our website both angry and concerned.

Poll

In our online poll that attracted more than 2,000 votes, nine out of ten say they think he should stay at Eastlands."

So the evil little toe rag is about to screw :censored:ty over and, into the bargain, sell one of their best players. Smell of desperation is getting stronger. Come on Taxi - that Richards needs off-loading (at the right price)