Fastest Player

"As a 35-year-old I’m very proud of my fitness. There was only one player I couldn’t catch in pre-season – that was Chris O’Grady, but he’s a machine.” - Andy Liddell in todays Chron :o .

Doesn't say much for the rest of the squad if a 35 year old is our second quickest, or could it be he's not telling the whole truth and the rest were in a 3 legged race :lol:

"As a 35-year-old I’m very proud of my fitness. There was only one player I couldn’t catch in pre-season – that was Chris O’Grady, but he’s a machine.” - Andy Liddell in todays Chron :o .

Doesn't say much for the rest of the squad if a 35 year old is our second quickest, or could it be he's not telling the whole truth and the rest were in a 3 legged race :lol:

Perhaps the others wanted to be caught...now Ricketts has gone...has O'Grady stopped running away from him yet???

Could it be a long distance / fitness type race? You don't have to be fit to run fast

The whole concept of Andy liddell being the second fastest player at latics is so rediculous I'm not even going to comment....

Reminds me of other great self-proclaimed wrong statements such as:

Nixon: "I'm not a crook"

Clinton "I did not have sexual relations witht hat woman"

Moore " I'm a football genius"

... either he is a very accomplished liar, or he is the victim of some sort of big training ground prank, where all the other players have pretended to run in slow motion when Lids is around....