Musical Football Club Names

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oldSHAM 69

Bob, passed thro. Tel Aviv a few years ago on way to Jerusalem and was amazed to find a shrine to Elvis in the middle of nowhere, one minute

we were passing burnt out tanks and trucks and the next we were looking at a 20 foot bronze statue of Elvis c/w shops etc.

Q. Is that still there?

oldSHAM 69

Bob, passed thro. Tel Aviv a few years ago on way to Jerusalem and was amazed to find a shrine to Elvis in the middle of nowhere, one minute

we were passing burnt out tanks and trucks and the next we were looking at a 20 foot bronze statue of Elvis c/w shops etc.

Q. Is that still there?

This is the one:

http://www.ibiblio.org/elvis/elvisinn.html

Holy smoke!

oldSHAM 69

Q. Is that still there?

yes its still there , never been in it thou , as for those tanks they are a memorial from 1948 independance war TheElvisInnJerusalem.jpg Edited by boboafc

DonCASTER ROVERS 'tcha think it's time

you checked on the correct song titles? It's Love Me Tender not Tenderly! :grin:

Your'e right........i hang my head in AINT THAT A SHAME.

To recover from this i have booked a large BEDFORD TOWN @ Heart BRECHIN Hotel which can be

seen over the MILLWALL when looking from GraceLANDS END ATHLETIC in STOCKPORT COUNTennessee :blink: