Clattenberg suspended

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7546968.stm

Mmm.

Is it me or is he just not a very good ref?

I just seem to remember everyone having it in for him

Brentford at home on a tuesday night about 5 years ago. An absolute cracker of a game with not a bad foul all night and that man did his level best to ruin it. Should have been suspended after that and never allowed to ref another game!! :angry:

God 5 years on and he still makes my blood boil!

Didn't he ref one of our bigger games in Jan? He can't be all that bad anyone who annoys the Glaswegain red nose that much (and got most of the 50/50 calls right IMHO) and then sends him off must have something going for him I wonder if this is because el PLC are in a game he was due to ref?

Didn't he ref one of our bigger games in Jan? He can't be all that bad anyone who annoys the Glaswegain red nose that much (and got most of the 50/50 calls right IMHO) and then sends him off must have something going for him I wonder if this is because el PLC are in a game he was due to ref?

See the message above yours

Brentford at home on a tuesday night about 5 years ago. An absolute cracker of a game with not a bad foul all night and that man did his level best to ruin it. Should have been suspended after that and never allowed to ref another game!! :angry:

God 5 years on and he still makes my blood boil!

remember that.

never been to a game before where half the crowd stayed behind to boo the ref off despite the fact we WON!

remember rightly he sent pogs off in that game for absolutely nothing

Sick of pointing this out, but if you have LW watch the Vid, the first corner comes over, Twattenberg warns pogs for jostling with the big stiker. Next corner comes in Pogs clearly elbows the striker, violent conduct = red card. Shame he wasn't so on the ball when Spurs scored that goal at OT in Jan '05, absolute travesty! Remember him over ruling his linesman for a nailed on pen at Loftus Road in the 2nd leg. BUT he sent Wayno off!

remember that.

never been to a game before where half the crowd stayed behind to boo the ref off despite the fact we WON!

was this the one were he sent off pogs in the 89th minute for jostling with the forward on the goal-line as the corner was about to be taken. we had to bring on a new keeper to defend the corner

thankfully they didnt score from it, the final whistle blew and 5000 people boed and whistled at him.

my face was still purple when i got home.