Rochdale Tickets

I was up at BP on my dinner as I was up that way, mainly for a mooch about to have a look at what the Lookers is like now. RRE had it's gates open, but nice to see the club have learnt and have some metal fencing up. Guessing that'll be taken down for saturday, unless the police have something planned given both fans are behind that stand en masse next season.

As for the Dale Tickets. Alot of people said they looked bad. I bumped in Tommy_Latic in the ticket office queue and he showed me his dale ticket. They werent anything like the Darlo one's for the playoffs. Compared to the Darlo one's they are actually pretty decent. Pretty much spot on how they used to be when I got free tickets in school. The Darlington one's didnt have any off that fancy stuff round the sides and had a little more information than a white peice of card that literally just had Rochdale v Darlington and the date on it - plus a single black strip on the back to show stewards it was real. I only wish i'd kept it as i'd of scanned it on to show the difference.

Official site says over 2/3's sold now. Which means there's about a thousand or thereabouts left. I've still not got mine. Not in a rush and i'll pick mine and others up I guess some point just before or after Millwall.

The Lookers. No chance of watching the game for free given the big blue metal fencing. There was also a visible crane up against the scoreboard.

Oh and the booze arrived at the same time..........Hopefully the staff will realise they have to pull a few pints through first, otherwise someone's going to end up with a pint of froth and probably be charged for it. Alot of activity. Philliskirk and the youth team were just finishing a training session on Little Wembley, though he seemed more interested in his phone than anything else.

Official site says over 2/3's sold now. Which means there's about a thousand or thereabouts left. I've still not got mine. Not in a rush and i'll pick mine and others up I guess some point just before or after Millwall.

Not got mine either. I think there might be a rush on before / after the game on saturday. I'm going to be at BP on saturday for about 1 I'd think to make sure

Oh and the booze arrived at the same time..........Hopefully the staff will realise they have to pull a few pints through first, otherwise someone's going to end up with a pint of froth

I noticed bottles of Magners, and the fact it'll be on tap. I hope they take example from Lancashire Cricket and have ready made pints and 30p cheaper which suprises me (although Kaltenberg is much better than Carlsberg)