JD/Hillstone v Home Shirt

I don't think this has been mentioned but now that we sponsored by JD/Carbrini and all home shirts have Hillstone on the front, will they be changed ??

I believe the club are having a new kit made, same design just with the Carbrini logo instead of hillstone... Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Also heard it comes from China.. so it might not be here in time for the Millwall game :)

I believe the club are having a new kit made, same design just with the Carbrini logo instead of hillstone... Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Also heard it comes from China.. so it might not be here in time for the Millwall game :)

And the cost will be 75p and sold for £40.

I don't think this has been mentioned but now that we sponsored by JD/Carbrini and all home shirts have Hillstone on the front, will they be changed ??

Nope.. havent seen it anywhere.... :wink:

Just... This topic about it...

Oh... and this thread about it... The original thread about the new kit...

oh.. and a little in this thread about it... Yellow dishcloth...

... of course they will be changed... get ready for the fantastic, radically different, new kit launch at some point mid next week....

As diego says though, we can all only hope that that is delayed until after tuesday, so we can play in our proper away colours one last time... and beat rochdale and say goodbye to ernie in style...