On the booze on Tuesday

Straight down the hill into the centre, start at the Regal Moon for the cheap beer, then head towards the Town Hall and do a left up past the Nat West Bank and go in The Litten Tree.

Litten Tree is even cheaper, if the signs not been taken down the past day or two. Think all Litten Tree's are the same during the week though.

Me and Butter will be in there early. There's a few who are doing the 'Royton Mile' from the White Hart and then getting taxi's from the summit later in the day and one or two coming at various other time's throughout the afternoon.

Me and Butter plan on being drilled. Mainly because we both know that many daley's (his workplace is full of 'em), if we do get beat. At least we can be that pissed we can deny all knowledge we ever played them. "whatchu talkin bout, willis?"

I've got one finger on the delete buttons for every dale contact in my phone and my bags waiting at the doors for an early immigration if the worst does happen. Losing in the Rosebowl was bad enough. <_<^_^

So where are people drinking then? Have sacked the idea of drinking in town and am heading over with a Citeh mate on the 1703 from Victoria. Where's best to head to from Rochdale station?

Come out of Train station and walk forward, past the firestation and cross the road heading right. Follow the road right down. You'll pass a variety of shops - mainly kebab places. When you come to the Tattoo place on drake street, take the next left which will bring you to the Job Centre (dont worry. It'll be shut when you get there and the smackheads waiting outside will have gone home to inject themselves). Walk forward past it and you'll start to be able to the see the Town Hall. When you're in full view. Look to your left and there will be a few chairs and tables outside. That's where the Litten Tree is. Easy peasy. Alternatively, if you wanna go the Regal Moon (Wetherspoons), just follow Drake Stree all the way down. You'll see some bars to you left, bus station to the right and the Regal directly infront.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Straight down the hill into the centre, start at the Regal Moon for the cheap beer, then head towards the Town Hall and do a left up past the Nat West Bank and go in The Litten Tree.

Thanks mate, Litten Tree it is. Well up for this one now.

Cant remember exactly the deal but you can get a beer and a burger in the Regal Moon for not a bad price if anyone fancies it (i think its still on, was last time i went in) .. ill be heading there first about 4 and then meeting my fellows blues in the Litten.

Also, just been on the dale messageboard, there an obsessed lot ... 15 pages just on the Dale "yoof" and there appearance at Grimsby :lol:

Cant remember exactly the deal but you can get a beer and a burger in the Regal Moon for not a bad price if anyone fancies it (i think its still on, was last time i went in) .. ill be heading there first about 4 and then meeting my fellows blues in the Litten.

Also, just been on the dale messageboard, there an obsessed lot ... 15 pages just on the Dale "yoof" and there appearance at Grimsby :lol:

It's £4.50. I had one up in Scotland in a Wetherspoons up there. Not a bad deal. The burger and chips works out about two quid, but it's not very big. Decent enough to fill a gap, though eating is cheating remember! :wink:

As for the Grimsby incident. It does make a good read. Dale Yoof got a coach to grimsby, went all that way, paid all that money and went home when they decided they didnt fancy paying £16 to get in. They stuck up fingers and abused Dale fans and passers by from the coach windows and got sent home. You couldnt make it up. :lol: It's like the episode of the Swansea youth on football's hardest away days - Laughable.

I've told my Nan she's not allowed out of the house tomorrow or any day the dale are at home. She's under orders she's got to lock her doors and shut her curtains.

"Would you like a tear up with Bury!" :lol::lol:

I'd be more worried about the "women" in dale than dale yooooooooooof

Edited by Rocky_Latic

There was talk of doing that, but can you imagine the standards of service you are going to get in a Wetherspoons when hundreds of football fans pitch up to get larruped on a Tuesday afternoon? I doubt they'll have enough to pull pints never mind sort food out.

It's £4.50. I had one up in Scotland in a Wetherspoons up there. Not a bad deal. The burger and chips works out about two quid, but it's not very big. Decent enough to fill a gap, though eating is cheating remember! :wink:

As for the Grimsby incident. It does make a good read. Dale Yoof got a coach to grimsby, went all that way, paid all that money and went home when they decided they didnt fancy paying £16 to get in. They stuck up fingers and abused Dale fans and passers by from the coach windows and got sent home. You couldnt make it up. :lol: It's like the episode of the Swansea youth on football's hardest away days - Laughable.

I've told my Nan she's not allowed out of the house tomorrow or any day the dale are at home. She's under orders she's got to lock her doors and shut her curtains.

"Would you like a tear up with Bury!" :lol::lol:

Yeh £4.50 thats the one .. it isnt bad, like you said fills a gap ... wont have chance to grab out before i get out so thatll be my makeshift tea.

And yeh, been reading it all over there, made me laugh, and the reaction it got aswell ... by the reaction youd have thought theyd annilhated the whole town and what not ... bit pathetic really .. id hate for em to meet Millwall if thats what they call bad.

Edited by kellys_discopants