Millwall Bringing 500 minimum

Give them something to do rather than stand next to the police box doing **** all.

but you're forgetting R.B.L. "It's not their section" <_<

The same line they threw out every single game last season. Hopefully they've been shoved in the away end.

Millwall will bring about a thousand. Just like they did to Donny last year.

but you're forgetting R.B.L. "It's not their section" <_<

The same line they threw out every single game last season. Hopefully they've been shoved in the away end.

Millwall will bring about a thousand. Just like they did to Donny last year.

Never got police in the Lookers Upper :wink:

I have a vague recollection of this, so help needed. Does anyone remember when Millwall paid a visit in the 1970s. They wrecked the BBC cameras (a rare visit) and the Beeb decided not to darken our doorstep again for many years. Also, wasn't one of them spotted with a gun? Or have I just dreamt all this?

happy days.

I have a vague recollection of this, so help needed. Does anyone remember when Millwall paid a visit in the 1970s. They wrecked the BBC cameras (a rare visit) and the Beeb decided not to darken our doorstep again for many years. Also, wasn't one of them spotted with a gun? Or have I just dreamt all this?

happy days.

Your right that did indeed happen.

As Englaund had a midweek game the first division (now Premiership) was called off. The good old days of the 2 old dears sorting out the fixtures landed us with Millwall at home when both :censored:y & Scum weren't playing. Consequently there was a real ding dong & IIRC the crowd that day was a rather large 10,000ish which was quite a bit bigger than we were getting at the time.

There was a fair amount of bovver that day. Plenty :censored:ty and Scum fans turned up and F troop were aparently in attandance. Some of the Millwall "boys" that I saw being banged up in the police vans were not to be messed with. I remember a fair few scummers had gone in the Rochdale Road end, only to find that a number of the Millwall fans had decided that the Chaddy was the place to look for a bit of action. Needless to say I had taken the soft option and decided that the main stand paddock would provide the best viewing :grin: I can't recall for definate but I'm sure that either the scummers of Millwall fans decided that a change of ends was a good idea and used the pitch (I think before kick off) as a short cut. :angry:

One thing that was proved that day was that Millwalls reputation hadn't been overhyped. They were outnumbered by us, scummers & :censored:ty, but that feared them not one jot.

IIRC the cameras were there not to cover the match, but the off pitch action that most seemed to be expecting due to the 2 Manc teams not having games.

Cheers,

Harry

Your right that did indeed happen.

As Englaund had a midweek game the first division (now Premiership) was called off. The good old days of the 2 old dears sorting out the fixtures landed us with Millwall at home when both :censored:y & Scum weren't playing. Consequently there was a real ding dong & IIRC the crowd that day was a rather large 10,000ish which was quite a bit bigger than we were getting at the time.

There was a fair amount of bovver that day. Plenty :censored:ty and Scum fans turned up and F troop were aparently in attandance. Some of the Millwall "boys" that I saw being banged up in the police vans were not to be messed with. I remember a fair few scummers had gone in the Rochdale Road end, only to find that a number of the Millwall fans had decided that the Chaddy was the place to look for a bit of action. Needless to say I had taken the soft option and decided that the main stand paddock would provide the best viewing :grin: I can't recall for definate but I'm sure that either the scummers of Millwall fans decided that a change of ends was a good idea and used the pitch (I think before kick off) as a short cut. :angry:

One thing that was proved that day was that Millwalls reputation hadn't been overhyped. They were outnumbered by us, scummers & :censored:ty, but that feared them not one jot.

IIRC the cameras were there not to cover the match, but the off pitch action that most seemed to be expecting due to the 2 Manc teams not having games.

Cheers,

Harry

If some of the other topics on here are to be beleived it sounds like the sort of scenes we can expect at Rochdale on Tuesday night!

Millwall fan here, we wont bring anymore than 600 maximum I wouldn't have thought to be honest. What do you reckon the score will be? See you made a few good signings like Kieran Lee.

It's a secret Dan, so don't tell your mates - Lee Hughes has recovered from his broken toe.