How people on here or that you know?

Sorry for the stupid title but couldnt think how to put this

How many people on here or people you know are going tomorrow that didnt go to 1st game last season?

Only reson why i am asking this is that i am in that bracket after the diehard 4500. I am certainly going and coming with a couple of mates. This is down the the postive vibes that have come out of the club throughout the summer. I went to 5 home games last season which i know is shocking but i have matched that number with pre season games this summer home and away.

I really hope this post doesnt get the 'why were you not here last season' response. The whole perpose of this post is to hopefully highlight a few stay aways that may be coming back this season.

I think a good start is so important because a home game for me cost me round about £60 with train tickets, match ticket, programme, drink etc and im more than willing to pay this every home game this season if we can see some progress on the pitch.

For the record i am more excited about this season than any i can remember for a long long time. Now knowing latics like a do this optimism should normally be shattered by about 3.30 on saturday but i just got a feeling that things are going to be very different this year.

Here's to a fantastic season with some really good memories for us all to keep

How many people on here or people you know are going tomorrow that didnt go to 1st game last season?

Only reson why i am asking this is that i am in that bracket after the diehard 4500. I am certainly going and coming with a couple of mates. This is down the the postive vibes that have come out of the club throughout the summer. I went to 5 home games last season which i know is shocking but i have matched that number with pre season games this summer home and away.

I really hope this post doesnt get the 'why were you not here last season' response. The whole perpose of this post is to hopefully highlight a few stay aways that may be coming back this season.

I think a good start is so important because a home game for me cost me round about £60 with train tickets, match ticket, programme, drink etc and im more than willing to pay this every home game this season if we can see some progress on the pitch.

For the record i am more excited about this season than any i can remember for a long long time. Now knowing latics like a do this optimism should normally be shattered by about 3.30 on saturday but i just got a feeling that things are going to be very different this year.

Here's to a fantastic season with some really good memories for us all to keep

Got to admire your optimism there!

:wink:

Me. My son was due on the first day of last season, so I couldn't really get away with being 300 miles away.

Me. My son was due on the first day of last season, so I couldn't really get away with being 300 miles away.

Steve, Steve...... you need to sort your priorities out :wink:

Glad to see you're making amends by missing his first birthday though :grin:

I wasn't at the first game last season as I was 7500 miles away on a busman's holiday, but my Dad was. However, this year my Dad is away and I'm going. The first game makes no difference in terms of stay-aways i reckon as loads of people miss them with being away. Oldham's core fan support probably hasn't changed in the past few years but with some good results we should see more people coming in (a la later on in the season 2 seasons ago).