Latics Lotto

If anyone has missed it:

LottoBallsWEB1811_228x175.jpg

LATICS LOTTO

Posted on: Mon 27 Apr 2009

Oldham Athletic have re-launched their Latics Lotto lottery after dissolving their partnership with Stockport County. However, all existing members and numbers remain unchanged under the new scheme, and there's some fantastic prizes up for grabs. The top prize is now a weekly accumulator that will pay out a minimum of £500 all the way up to a maximum possible prize of £5,000.

Click here to download a .pdf application form.

>> CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE OFFICIAL SITE <<

• 2 weeks later...

The lotto still needs members.

For only £4.34 a month you have a great chance to win some good prizes.

The lotto needs 2000 members by Nov. If not then there is a good chance we can lose it.

Download your Application Form here

Click on the link above and download your Standing Order form and send it off to the club.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't mean to be heartless, but if I want to give to the Samantha Jones Fund then I'll do it directly, I don't need an add on to a club lottery.

This should be about giving money directly to the clubs youngsters. If you are short of money for the youngsters from funds collected by these means then I can only hint at what should be done.

I don't mean to be heartless, but if I want to give to the Samantha Jones Fund then I'll do it directly, I don't need an add on to a club lottery.

This should be about giving money directly to the clubs youngsters. If you are short of money for the youngsters from funds collected by these means then I can only hint at what should be done.

Not all the money goes to the SJT, money is divided into pots and shared accordingly! Very much like the National lottery and its own good causes...

The lotto is £4.36 a month by standing order....

If only 30% of Owtb members joined the lotto, it would enable the club to do so much more for the Youth team and other projects .......

£4.36 a month to help the club? A no brainer to me !!

Not all the money goes to the SJT, money is divided into pots and shared accordingly! Very much like the National lottery and its own good causes...

If only 30% of Owtb members joined the lotto, it would enable the club to do so much more for the Youth team and other projects .......

I agree in the sentiment of giving to the club, but hard nosed as I am, what exactly goes to the Samantha Jones Trust, what goes into other pots? In short, just what exactly makes its way to the Youth Teams money, percentagewise?

NB. I've often wondered if setting up a sponsor a youngster scheme**, or help pay for local kids into the game idea (as that man paying for the season tickets did), or something similar would take off. We all want to help, and financially a couple of quid a month is nothing to most people - it's just we (well I) want to know my money is going directly to a purpose. Not ending up in a charity which I've already put into or lining the pockets of an already rich person.

**When the scheme actually owns say 49% of the player, so the people inputting have some real interest.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

guess what...remember when i told you about the scenario of me trying to actually join,after the stockport fiasco and the resulting farce-DD payments from my bank account not being collected anymore, etc...?

well...i'm still awaiting contact from ANYONE from the club from that promised phone call you told me was due to sort it out..some 18 months later.

and you wonder why no one is interested?

but its on par with everything else at the club isn't it?

before you ask, no, i'm not interested anymore...the chance has gone.

I'm a member have been since it's inception (or around 03). Johnny, I remember your hassle over the stockport stuff, not great at all.

On the subject of youngster support/community trust stuff (and on the back of the other subject). We do fundraising codes for charities that give them a 'donation' (% of value of each order) on every order placed using that code...for as long as they want. Also the person using the code gets a discount as an incentive to buy...easy funds for the charity/trust/community foundation whatever!

NB. I've often wondered if setting up a sponsor a youngster scheme**

**When the scheme actually owns say 49% of the player, so the people inputting have some real interest.

That's third party ownership as far as it looks...therefore no go???

I read how it works on the main site but its not very clear to me.

Its a weekly draw right?

each member of latics lotto get a card with 10 sets of numbers on it?!?

if your 'set' of numbers gets draw out you win somethin?

if you win are you contacted by phone?

I have the same cock up when I joined.. messed up Standing orders etc....

But I suggested to the leader that a challenge was issued to all members as a one off i.e. every member find one more member and double our lottery size. Great idea he said and we had already thought of it.... guess what nothing happened.

Seems to me like the club is in terminal decline. Forget attendances... look inwards for the reasons.

I'm a member and I'm still waiting for 'a' win, let alone my big win

I won for the first time the other week, been a member since way back when it was relaunched, before the Stockport thingy. What did I win?...Match tickets. For a league match of my choice. Get in! But I am a season ticket holder and can't use it for a cup game so it really feels like I've won nothing.

I won for the first time the other week, been a member since way back when it was relaunched, before the Stockport thingy. What did I win?...Match tickets. For a league match of my choice. Get in! But I am a season ticket holder and can't use it for a cup game so it really feels like I've won nothing.

:petesake::lol: unlucky fella :)

• 1 month later...
Wrote to Franny this time last year and suggested that he considered a challange to existing Lotto subscribers to find one other new member. Great idea - watch this space then nothing.

This is what annoys me about Latics. Lack of ambition

Franny does the lotto along with several other jobs .. not excuse I know but now someone is on board to SELL the club maybe he will deligate the work of the Lotto to someone who can concentrate all there time to a Lotto Project