Andy Liddell

SMALL amount of humble pie to be eaten here.

Liddell was one of our better, starting 11 players on Saturday. Looked fitter and hungrier and actually tackled a bit. Not brilliant or superb IMO though, but deserves his spot in the next starting line-up (not something I would have said a week ago). Crossing in the first half wasn't good enough, but an equal amount of blame must lie with our forwards who didn't do enough to get away from their defenders and the referee who let their defenders get away with a string of muggings.

Right humble pie consumed, pass the Rennies.

SMALL amount of humble pie to be eaten here.

Liddell was one of our better, starting 11 players on Saturday. Looked fitter and hungrier and actually tackled a bit. Not brilliant or superb IMO though, but deserves his spot in the next starting line-up (not something I would have said a week ago). Crossing in the first half wasn't good enough, but an equal amount of blame must lie with our forwards who didn't do enough to get away from their defenders and the referee who let their defenders get away with a string of muggings.

Right humble pie consumed, pass the Rennies.

Fair play to you Mike.....the only major 'Teflon' Lids knocker to pay him some credit.

I have been the loudest Lids supporting voice during the many debates about his inclusion, always maintaining that a post-op, fit Andy Liddell with a full pre-season would be a major asset......particularly on his new low wage. :)

Now hopefully he will keep it up......and im sure he will.