Rochdale Road End

......looked absolutely fantastic from my seat in the main stand. :shock:

The scenes when Taylor's goal went in were great, the place looked like it was rocking!

No doubt any banter with away fans in the future will be curtailed by blocking a few rows of seats off. :(

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scenes when Taylor's goal went in were great, the place looked like it was rocking!

No doubt any banter with away fans in the future will be curtailed by blocking a few rows of seats off. :(

On a serious note, we need some sort of a net up as there were definately a few items lobbed over either way

all it takes is one sick f****r bringing a knife into the ground and lobbing that over.

Given that I'm in seat 106 for the season, I assume you mean on the other side of then fence!

The RRE was rocking! It definitely lived up to expectations. Obviously we won't come back from 3-1 down every game but even still the banter with the away fans is top. Thats what going to the match should be like. Came out of the ground buzzing.

Down side with the stand was the watered down lager! Not drinking that again. Oh and no betting kiosk as well.

Was truly rocking in the RRE, thoroughly enjoyed it. :D

Hopefully over the next couple of games those who want to stand up all game will gravitate towards each other, but it would have been churlish to complain today!

Hadn't realised so many from the Chaddy were coming over... amazing what a tenner off will do innit? :wink:

Oh... and it was lovely to be able to say goodbye to the Millwall fans at the end. Such raw emotion is invigorating! :laught16:

Edited by garcon

Was truly rocking in the RRE, thoroughly enjoyed it. :D

Hopefully over the next couple of games those who want to stand up all game will gravitate towards each other, but it would have been churlish to complain today!

Hadn't realised so many from the Chaddy were coming over... amazing what a tenner off will do innit? :wink:

Was going to the loo and heard some old sod complaining that he was going to write to Hardy and all this crap ...

Guest sheridans_world

I thought both the Chaddy and the RRE held their own today. There was a lot of noise around the stadium and its great to have two home ends!!

Its all about acoustics - Chaddy was giving it large second half but we all know the outcome about roof etc .... RRE looked good but Chaddy was still rockin and rollin ! bring on Rochdale !!

i sat in rre couldnt hear a thing from the chaddy

can i just ask

WHO ARE MILWALL??

WHAT A GAME!

Rocky road end was fookin amazing today!

Did make me laugh though, I was on row W near the top of block I near away fans (too near at times)

and the amount of old guys 60+ that grumbled and moved away today, i just thought to myself WHAT THE HELL DID YOU EXPECT, and the sit down brigade WHY SIT NEAR THE TOP THEN??? As for this not swearing lark i was being spat at by millwall i wasnt calm enough to debate the fact lol

That said I fooking loved it!

I'm forever blowing bubbles,Pretty bubbles in the air,They fly so high,Nearly reach the sky,And like my dreams,They fade and die,Fortunes always hiding I looked everywhere,I'm forever blowing bubbles,pretty bubbles in the air!

They didnt like us singing that one bit :grin:

I dont see the point singin West Ham songs when were Oldham fans tbh. It wouldnt annoy me if i was a Millwall fan.

It was just a wind up and worked a treat! If you understood the hate between the two it would annoy you especially when youve just lost a 3-1 lead. lol