Rochdale Road End

I'll tell you what............... to a man you'll all be glad they kept the nobheads in! and if you say different I'll call you a liar.

Listen me and my mate both looked at eachother in relief when they announced that lol, after looking round at our own fans the majority were kids, it would have been messy they gave us a nice goodbye lol

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When away teams (Leeds etc.) get the big section the Chaddy end is going to be pretty full as there were few spare seats today.

The atmosphere was smart today. Good to finally get some noise made. Weird not being in the lookers with an obstructed view and some moany old blokes making you laugh all game.

When away teams (Leeds etc.) get the big section the Chaddy end is going to be pretty full as there were few spare seats today.

The atmosphere was smart today. Good to finally get some noise made. Weird not being in the lookers with an obstructed view and some moany old blokes making you laugh all game.

i wouldnt give the big bit to leeds because they are only giving us 1800 tickets to their place and the small bit olds that every1 wont fit in the small bit. i think they was more then 5300 their most of the stands where full

i wouldnt give the big bit to leeds they are only giving us a small bit of tickets and alll of us wont fit in the ground and they was more then 5300 there today

I'll tell you what............... to a man you'll all be glad they kept the nobheads in! and if you say different I'll call you a liar.

Im gald they did....its much better to wind them up as they are held back :) But if I was confronted with a situation I wouldnt run away from them.....would of been messy though....I didnt see many familys in there end....was pritty much grown blokes everywhere unlike are side :P

Edited by oafc0000

I'm gonna give it a few more games, after that I might see if I can transfer to the Horners paddock.

What was the problem ?? If you want to stand, dance and cheer....sit near the away fans....if you dont sit on the other side...its a BIG stand....

Edited by oafc0000

My knee's and shins are cut to peices.

Chipmunk boy in the white t-shirt in the 'wall end didnt even watch any of the second half. Just stared at us. I kept putting my thumb up to a Millwall fan who was about 6 when we scored asking over to his dad if he was alright and he'd stick two fingers up and his dad would pat him on the head and say "well done son"

Funny watching the cheering 'wall fan get smacked full on in the face with a pie. Shame it wasnt the gobby one with the glasses. God knows how Millwall fans got so many bottles in the stands (nice to know the police did their job stopping them taking them in). Lobbing them over filled with piss. They didnt seem to like getting them back.

Atmosphere was top. That at the end of the game got very dodgy, me and lloydy were last out of the end as we'd sat at the very front. The Northern Monkey jibes and Bottles flying over were in their dozens. They even tried steaming out of the away end.

Aye, the chaddy end looked dead today. Couldnt hear a friggin thing from em

Anyone sat in the chaddy care to comment?

Yes, I was sat in the Chaddy. Half as many Milwall fans made twice as much noise. The RRE started making a bit of noise at 3-3, but where were they at 0-1, 1-1, 1-2, 1-3 and 2-3?

Really, they were no different than the fans sat in the the spiritual home of the Oldham Athletic fans. And if people think that they made a lot of noise we are in for a long season of the same old crap atmosphere, being outsung by away fans.

Edited by dave_ragg1984

Yes, I was sat in the Chaddy. Half as many Milwall fans made twice as much noise. The RRE started making a bit of noise at 3-3, but where were they at 0-1, 1-1, 1-2, 1-3 and 2-3?

Really, they were no different than the fans sat in the the spiritual home of the Oldham Athletic fans. And if people think that they made a lot of noise we are in for a long season of the same old crap atmosphere, being outsung by away fans.

Aw you seem jealous for some reason?

TBH we made some noise at 0-0 .. and at 1-0 .. and at 1-1, alittle for afew mins at 2-1 but yes it was quiet until 3-2 .. but after that it was well and truly on.

Was funny watching the chaddy .. you could see em singing, and what not but couldnt actually hear a thing. Its not a competition though ... it can only be a positive that weve no both ends creating an atmosphere.

Stewards were the same as they usually were in the Paddocks. Jobsworths and just gave out the same crap lines over and over again about why they werent in the away end. "it's not my section"! Nothing will change. I'm sure those who dont want to stand and sing will shift over a block in the coming games. It doesnt take a genius to see where the atmosphere in there is going to be congregated around.

What needs to be sorted out is the pie's running out. The out of date bottles of beer (F**kin June!!??). Only made up by the bar girl in the main bar part (even tho they were slow as f***).

Edited by Rocky_Latic

:unsure:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i wouldnt give the big bit to leeds because they are only giving us 1800 tickets to their place and the small bit olds that every1 wont fit in the small bit. i think they was more then 5300 their most of the stands where full

I think the police might insist we do give them the large section because if not then they will be in the home ends. Plus the RRE wasn't even half full today.

Haha grow up lad - there was twice as much atmosphere at BP today thatn there has been for years by Oldham fans. Bitter chaddy enders!!!

Rocky road end is legendery already, bye bye chaddy

I thought the RRE was amazing today, fantastic atmosphere, apart from running out of hot food before half time!

The Zigga Zagga chant still need's to be worked on to.

There was some numpty clearly heard singing "1 2 3 4, listen to the chaddy roar" :unsure::blink:

The Ritchie chant was good, sparked by the 'wall fans waving there arms in the air. They looked confused as anything as to what was being sung back.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

The Zigga Zagga chant still need's to be worked on to.

There was some numpty clearly heard singing "1 2 3 4, listen to the chaddy roar" :unsure::blink:

The Ritchie chant was good, sparked by the 'wall fans waving there arms in the air. They looked confused as anything as to what was being sung back.

Maybe they were singing it sarcastically at the Chaddy End? :grin:

First season in about 15 years of having a season ticket in the lookers and have to say today was one of the best games and atmosphere i have been apart of.

Despite the knees being grazed a bit, I think it will be a good season in there this year!

Although not at the time, the funniest thing of the day was all of the Oldham fans coming down with their pies just before kick off to find their seat for them to be lobbed over the barrier 15 seconds later hahaha.

Why can't the RRE just be happy with their atmosphere without giving stick to the Chaddy.

Not really bothered who were loudest, I don't sing too much at home games. But the loudest chant coming from the RRE today was the 'no-one likes us' :censored: from Millwall.