based on today only

before anything the 1st change has to be Whittaker in the middle he changed the game for me and got us going forward,

Hazell was absolutely woeful just hope thats his bad game out of the way, and how anyone can blame Crossley is beyond me - just ask yourself where the defence whhere for the 1st and the 3rd goals - mm let me think

plus no-one mentioned that diving save he made in the first half -

davies with either ogrady or allessandra up front -

What the hell are you talking about??????

Hazell ducked for the 1st, which he wouldnt habe done if Crossley hadnt shouted, and the third was embarrassing and looks even worse on TV than it did live. Im not big on slagging players but Crossley is very very slow, good goal keeper, but think he should be second choice.

What the hell are you talking about??????

Hazell ducked for the 1st, which he wouldnt habe done if Crossley hadnt shouted, and the third was embarrassing and looks even worse on TV than it did live. Im not big on slagging players but Crossley is very very slow, good goal keeper, but think he should be second choice.

wot the hell im i talking about, if you read the posts on here crossley did shout and for the record that was the 2nd goal. so crossley should have left it for the third i mean hows was he supposed to know that all his teams mates would just stand still, and yet another one that has seen fleming play more than once to voice an opinion that he is 10000000000% better than crossley