I moved from the lookers to the chaddy end. It was a lot different to what it was like last year. It had better atmosphere was better but the seats and area was uncombable you could not stand up at the important bits of the game with people telling to sit down ( this was different to the lookers with me being at the back )with the view also not being good so I have mixed feelings not really knowing which seats where better. Maybe I should have gone to the RRE but I have a season ticket for the chaddy end now. We will see.

Feel free to write your views

Have a word with the ticket office.They may allow you to change your seat if you're not happy.

I heard someone in the RRE having a word with a steward after the game as they weren't happy with their seats and the steward said they could change and just ask at the office. It was my first time in the RRE after years of the Lookers and I was quite happy. dead good view and the atmosphere was really positive.

I still would prefer a side on view but expect to be quite happy where I am until the new stand is built. Could feel a bit of rain occasionally even though we were 2/3 of the way back so if we get a blowy one come November it might get a bit bleak!

I heard someone in the RRE having a word with a steward after the game as they weren't happy with their seats and the steward said they could change and just ask at the office. It was my first time in the RRE after years of the Lookers and I was quite happy. dead good view and the atmosphere was really positive.

I still would prefer a side on view but expect to be quite happy where I am until the new stand is built. Could feel a bit of rain occasionally even though we were 2/3 of the way back so if we get a blowy one come November it might get a bit bleak!

main stand that's where the future lies in the main stand eee i was sat next to an old dear bless her ,no doubt that i am having a few uncle joes mint balls this coming season...the rochdale road end was rocking from where i was sat and when the chaddy started singing it made for a cracking atmosphere..keep it up lads.... :grin:

main stand that's where the future lies in the main stand eee i was sat next to an old dear bless her ,no doubt that i am having a few uncle joes mint balls this coming season...the rochdale road end was rocking from where i was sat and when the chaddy started singing it made for a cracking atmosphere..keep it up lads.... :grin:

Walshy, is that you?

We moved across the main stand upper this season, being 6ft 4 there is even less legroom for me now! Usually get a isle seat so my old man has a lot to answer for. I think i will also get cramp sometime this season sat scrunchedup like that. Cracking game though! :D

We moved across the main stand upper this season, being 6ft 4 there is even less legroom for me now! Usually get a isle seat so my old man has a lot to answer for. I think i will also get cramp sometime this season sat scrunchedup like that. Cracking game though! :D

agree with you on that point ...i daren't go for a pee for fear of causing a riot ..the leg space is worse that a 737....god help the folk on the right when i have a session...i am not going to be the flavour of the month..but the view is much better in my opinion than the goalside stands...

i only love uncle joes mintballs :grin: