Best chant of the day

Lookers_Carl

Chants in RRE  

144 members have voted

1. 1. What was the best chant of the game today in RRE

• "Sit down shut up" (in cockney accent)
    • "3-1, and you f***ed it up"
    • "How long, is your journey home"

Did the muppet choir keep everyone in the RRE happy today? Just wondering like? As many from the Lookers and main stand have slagged them off (them being the so called muppet choir) in the past but seemed to be ok being the ones to start off all the chant with the drum in the RRE...

How interesting eh!!!

Did the muppet choir keep everyone in the RRE happy today? Just wondering like? As many from the Lookers and main stand have slagged them off (them being the so called muppet choir) in the past but seemed to be ok being the ones to start off all the chant with the drum in the RRE...

How interesting eh!!!

:) good point :)

Really so you cant sing without it eh? it's a :censored:ing pain in the arse and It's about time it was banned

Ofcourse you can sign without it, i struggle to find where i put anything like you cant sing without it .. but IN MY OPINION!!!! it adds to the atmosphere.

Edited by kellys_discopants

Whats with the big type? I think you've voiced yours like I have mine...... whats up? don't it match yours or something. So dont make an issue outta where there isn't one. Trust me I've being goin to football a long long time and yesterday came nowhere near the best atmosphere... not even in the top 50...all without a drum oddly. It'll go sooner or later

Edited by Lags

The drum helps the atmopshere by far!!!!!!! The drum with the fans were rocking yesterday

Anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly miserable or stupid!

Sounds like fighting talk sunshine. Why don't you just get his bollocks out and play with them, eh?

Edited by Lags

Whats with the big type? I think you've voiced yours like I have mine...... whats up? don't it match yours or something. So dont make an issue outta where there isn't one. Trust me I've being to football a long long and yesterday came nowhere near the best atmosphere... not even in the top 50...all without a drum oddly. It'll go sooner or later

Nothings up pal .. just voicing my opinion thats all .. thought id put it in bold so it stood out thats all...that ok?

The drum helps the atmopshere by far!!!!!!! The drum with the fans were rocking yesterday

Anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly miserable or stupid!

I'm quite a positive character, and I'll lay a few quid down on an IQ competition against you if you fancy?

The drummer had one of his better days. Still goes into random, "I'll hit this to show that I'm excited," phases and it is distructive of anything else getting started.

the drum makes it louder i rather have it the rre was rocking with it if you sit in the rre and dnt like the drum go to somewhere else because the rre is the new singing end

Thats your answer is it? well I tell you what...what if I sit behind you and and flick yours ears all game... the RRE end is the new flicking ears stand, if you dont like it :censored: off somewhere else.

The club had better take notice on this issue. People feel very very strongly about this issue and sooner rather than later something is gonna go off mega time.

Edited by Lags