Follow this link its absolutely brill

Not the brightest are they?

"I hope he/they die(s)" is among the well used phrases on that board. You'd have thought sentiments like that are grown out of by the time most people have left school. Everyone appears to be referred to as a c*** as well - pleasant!

Makes you really appreciate owtb, doesn't it?

Aye absolutely horrible people and rather stupid.

Ramble on about Lee's past saying how he's a C*** for what he's done then follow it with a comment like "I hope the C*** gets aids, gets slashed etc"

Go off topic onto the religion thread also, some great insights into what's wrong with (some)Milwall fans

Edited by Mouldy_old_maki

Aye absolutely horrible people and rather stupid.

Ramble on about Lee's past saying how he's a C*** for what he's done then follow it with a comment like "I hope the C*** gets aids, gets slashed etc"

Go off topic onto the religion thread also, some great insights into what's wrong with Milwall fans

There are also some great insights on here into how ignorant some people can be, and how a minority most certainly does not represent the majority.

Its funny, seeing the old blokes there aswell today, trying to hold on to there teen years when they used to go down to the fight, you would think they would grow up and go to the game now.

Thats why the win was so sweet, there attitude to the defeat absolutely stank, at 3-1 down we were subdued at 4-3 up they turned into mass murderers.

I go to support my team not look at someone and tell them I will slit there throat.

I hope the motorway was closed on the way home and they get home at 3am.

Read the Lee Hughes thread its hilarious that of all teams Millwall fans are trying to claim the moral high ground over this as if they have never ever ever done anything wrong ever. Im sure none of their fans have ever got behind a wheel pissed before or had any criminal convictions or that they were the first set of fans in donkeys years to be kept behind after the game. Or that their was any trouble after todays game and that it was my imagination when I saw all those Millwall fans trying to offer everyone outside after the game. Bunch of animals.

I hope the motorway was closed on the way home and they get home at 3am.

There's the difference between us and them.

They are wishing a horrible death to Latics fans, involving disease or bombing.

We are wishing on them some minor traffic hold-ups leading to a slightly later than expected arrival home!

:grin:

Not the brightest are they?

"I hope he/they die(s)" is among the well used phrases on that board. You'd have thought sentiments like that are grown out of by the time most people have left school. Everyone appears to be referred to as a c*** as well - pleasant!

Makes you really appreciate owtb, doesn't it?

Indeed.Hoping someone dies is not only a juvenile remark to make but also in bad taste IMO.Now which minority set of fans were heard chanting "Die,die Ricketts.Ricketts die!"again? :ohno:

I hope they all die crossing the road the **nts

We crossed the road specifically to avoid the risk of dying. Definitely a case of walking on past with a, "this has nothing to do with me," look on the face, and a small use of the Force to control their weaker minds.