Was just wondering if anyone had got any videos of the fantastic atmosphere in the Rocky Road today?

Would love to relive it again.

I was so tempted as i walked up the steps nearest to the millwall fans to film them, wish i had but was too busy avoiding spit lol

I was so tempted as i walked up the steps nearest to the millwall fans to film them, wish i had but was too busy avoiding spit lol

Dont worry. I'm sure the 'wall fans have enough video's themselves and it's only a matter of time before they end up on youtube. Once all the banging and spitting started and the abuse going back and forth, there was loads of chirpy cockneys scrambling for their phones. You'll probably see me and Lloydy dodging bottles and them doing a charge up the steps when the last of us walked past them. Couple of them even looked like they were going to jump over at one point, before realising that Mote in the middle is a bigger drop than it looks.

One thing about them cockneys. They wouldnt make good darts players.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Was just wondering if anyone had got any videos of the fantastic atmosphere in the Rocky Road today?

Would love to relive it again.

ask gmp they spent alot of time filming our own fans whilst piss and pies where flying !