Factor 50 bucket collection lost digital camera

I realise it's a long shot but Gill lost her digital camera somewhere along the line yesterday when we were out and about collecting in the rain.

If anyone has found or knows someone who has found a camera yesterday can you PM me or Gill so she can collect it.

When we were in the ground we were sat in the Chaddy End row X beginning with aisle seat 125.

Any chance a mod could pin this just for a few days to give people a chance to see it so it doesn't disappear down the page. Ta :wink:

have you contacted the club about it? and its worth asking them to put a ad in the chron about the camera gone missing

Yeah Gill has dropped Alan Hardy a text so i'm sure the youth team players will be called in early Monday to scour the ground Bob :wink:

She just asked me to stick summat on here whilst yesterday may be fresh in peoples minds, not sure she would want the Chron involved, you never know what you might find on these cameras :shock::lol:

Guest gillianfn
Yeah Gill has dropped Alan Hardy a text so i'm sure the youth team players will be called in early Monday to scour the ground Bob :wink:

She just asked me to stick summat on here whilst yesterday may be fresh in peoples minds, not sure she would want the Chron involved, you never know what you might find on these cameras :shock::lol:

Very funny Worthington, you're panicking cos you know there are some dodgy ones of you, looking gormless........ I'm really fed up with myself about it - I've got pics of my girl's graduation etc, my nephew's birthday, loads of Jon - so I NEEEEEED my camera back.. :disappointed:

Just to let you know panic over, it's turned up, unfortunately that means the picture of my ugly mug that was on it from our bucket collection will be appearing on some Factor50 associated website or other. Then you will see what she means by gormless! :shock::wink:

Thanks for peoples concerns and suggestions of help, much appreciated.

Just to let you know panic over, it's turned up, unfortunately that means the picture of my ugly mug that was on it from our bucket collection will be appearing on some Factor50 associated website or other. Then you will see what she means by gormless! :shock::wink:

Thanks for peoples concerns and suggestions of help, much appreciated.

Might I ask, where it turned up IM? As we're talking gormless like, chortle !

Might I ask, where it turned up IM? As we're talking gormless like, chortle !

Now you know it's more than my life is worth to reveal that information Stipe, the way you phrase your question anyone would think it was just lying around the house and she tripped over it 3 days after losing it.

Obviously that's not the case in any way shape or form at all, oh no. :grin:

Now you know it's more than my life is worth to reveal that information Stipe, the way you phrase your question anyone would think it was just lying around the house and she tripped over it 3 days after losing it.

Obviously that's not the case in any way shape or form at all, oh no. :grin:

No and even if it was the case that said camera had been found safe and sound at home, and had been there all the time I simply wouldn't and couldn't believe it. :blink: