Demar Phillips

Really ? :shock:

had you seen him play before he came on trial?

stoke didnt play him in the championship because they obviousley deemed he was not good enough for that level.

so we bring him on trial, shez already mentioned due to a pre season trip abroad stoke officials could not be contacted.

i doubt shez saw him play last season, stoke fans only saw 2 brief sub appearances (may be wrong)

did we agree a wage with john hills before we sent him packing( i know no club was involved)

its not how a TRIAL works, why not just loan him straight off if terms could be agreed

The financial terms might be more than wages. Stoke may want a payment for the privilege of taking him on loan. It's not clear from that article.

Also there was talk of Philips having to play in every game he was available for. Not sure I'd be too keen on us taking any player on if those were the terms. No matter how bobbins he plays, he's in next week. Don't think that would be good for team spirit, nor for atmosphere if he's thrown in everytime he's fit, no matter how well the team is playing.

if we dont sign him, he will be at another league 1 club before the window shuts!

I agree something should have been discussed before he came here. Like somebody metioned earlier, If you need a new car, you dont go and test drive a 30k car with 15k in your pocket do you?

Guest oa_exile
if we dont sign him, he will be at another league 1 club before the window shuts!

I agree something should have been discussed before he came here. Like somebody metioned earlier, If you need a new car, you dont go and test drive a 30k car with 15k in your pocket do you?

Well some on here do :grin: