Lets fococus on the positives

1, We have a manager hungry for success for himself who has a long history with us and keeps learning and getting better.

2, We have owners who genuinely care about the club and are willing to back it in a sustainable sensible fashion. They to are learning and getting better at it.

3, We will get a new ground eventually despite the opposition and numerous difficulties getting the planning in place.

4, We have a squad of players who took us to eigth place last season despite a crippling injury list still almost completely in place.

5, We have very cleverly augmented to an already fairly successful squad a new mass of potential talent.

6, We now have strength in depth but still have a core of good players who know one another well and have played together for a fair length of time.

7, There is potential revenue from the sale of Micah Richards and possibly another from the squad which used wisely can only improve the clubs situation.

WHY THE HELL CONCENTRATE ON THE NEGATIVES?? EVERY team member will have off days. No big deal. They are human like us and don't always fulfill there potential like every other dam player in this league.

Please feel free to add to the list.

NEGATIVES ON THIS POST ARE TOTALLY BANNED!!

I will be interested to see if there are more posts on this topic as opposed to it's alter ego. It could say a lot about our fans.

Getting a bit stupid this... Fact is we played well for 30 mins and bad for 60 mins... Both should be discussed and nither ignored....

Getting a bit stupid this... Fact is we played well for 30 mins and bad for 60 mins... Both should be discussed and nither ignored....

Are you talking about the one match ? I wonder how people wouild say you performed with whatever you did last week.

Do you deny my other points?

Or do you get all your pleasure from grumping? Do you think we should all be doom and gloom all the time?

Besides if you prefer why not stick to the grumping topic. This was not meant to be a debate. I just fancied hearing from a few fans with something positive to say thanks very much.

Are you talking about the one match ? I wonder how people wouild say you performed with whatever you did last week.

Do you deny my other points?

Or do you get all your pleasure from grumping? Do you think we should all be doom and gloom all the time?

Besides if you prefer why not stick to the grumping topic. This was not meant to be a debate. I just fancied hearing from a few fans with something positive to say thanks very much.

This kind of confirms the sort of brain level you work on mate....

How the hell do you work out I’m just up for the doom and gloom from my post? I said both positives and negatives should be discussed.... Not just negatives..and not just positives... People like you are just trying to kill healthy debate.... You confuse moaning for constructive criticism....

I think what he was trying to emphasise was that so many people seem to concentrate on the negatives rather than concentrate on the positives.

Personally I thought we played ok, bit pannicy at times but restricted their chances to 1 decent header, one other shot which was saved and a couple of hoofs that strangely ended up in the back of our net. There high paced pressure football knackered them out and we scored 3 late goals. Yes there were bad points but they were things that could easily be worked upon. Could have just have ended up 4-1 to us with a little more luck.