Thought the racism on here was bad?

Just a sample from the Millwall fans site...

I felt :censored:in sick after spening 4 hours of my life in Oldham the disgusting :censored:hole. The walk from Werneth station to the ground took me past streets full of asians where I was the only white, past a nation of islam shop, pass the 'halal inn' - the first muslim pub in Britain. Then I had to spent 90 minutes watching a cowardly murderer with a big smile on his face proud of his achievments and listening to northern monkeys chanting the murdering scums name.

Anyone who :censored:s off the BNP should be made to visit Oldham and see what their labour/tory/lib dem votes are doing to this country. I hope you are proud turning this nation into a third world :censored:hole.

Oldham, the place and the people are rotten to the core. They should nuke Oldham, but that would be a waste of a nuclear bomb.

They all live out in horrible chav towns in Essex and Kent now in any case, the old Millwall areas have been upgraded so as to be fit for Asians or bankers. Think of all the gruesome slum estates you pass if you are on the train out to Gillingham or Southend. Lovely.

Guest oa_exile
They all live out in horrible chav towns in Essex and Kent now in any case, the old Millwall areas have been upgraded so as to be fit for Asians or bankers. Think of all the gruesome slum estates you pass if you are on the train out to Gillingham or Southend. Lovely.

Spot on LL , The grass is always greener ...........especially if you live sarf of the river :wink:

I have watched these idiots antics from the 70's , 30 years on they still have that "Reputation" to uphold :wink:

They listen to tales told by their Dad's and think they can keep it going :lol:

Knuckle draggers :grin:

do you think he got off at Werneth and took that route the the ground just to fuel his anger? Cock!

I bet he was glad when he got back home to his all white homeland of Lewisham......oh, hold on.

Two other questions off on a tangent - is it really a pub if they dont sell booze and is there really a nation of islam shop? I didnt know that particular branch of charmers had pitched up in town.

He should be glad to be alive,walking through "Asian Alley" on his own :wink:

I drove down Featherstall Road after the game and saw a lone Millwall fan walking down. He looked a bit of a geek, I bet it was him.

It's really amusing at the insane levels of hypocrasy shown by the Millwall fans regarding Lee Hughes. You can just tell it's completely fuelled by jealousy. They'd love to have someone like him, complete with bad boy image, playing for them. There's even a few of their own fans on their messageboards who say this too.

Anyway, should make the return fixture at the Soft New Den all the more interesting.

Nah. This country has been dragged through the gutter because of geeks. It's tiresome! They come over here, take all our jobs and don't ever integrate with anyone else.

We're going to hell in a handcart.

The geeks are bad enough, but the other day, I saw a frigging Nerd giving me a funny look at me - in my own town, cheeky bastard! I chinned him good and proper, and put the boot in too. The sooner the rest of you start taking the fight back to the nerds and the geeks the sooner we'll take our country back for ourselves.

The geeks are bad enough, but the other day, I saw a frigging Nerd giving me a funny look at me - in my own town, cheeky bastard! I chinned him good and proper, and put the boot in too. The sooner the rest of you start taking the fight back to the nerds and the geeks the sooner we'll take our country back for ourselves.

I'll defend the geeks til my last breath, but them nerds........... put them on a boat and send them all back I say!!!!