Thought the racism on here was bad?

I used to love the good old days when everyone left the doors unlocked. Maybe in hindsight I should have not been so surprised that we got robbed so often.

Aye but at least you knew who robbed you, those nice young gents, they loved their mum too. Not like today when you don't know who it is creeping about your house robbing you blind.

Aye but at least you knew who robbed you, those nice young gents, they loved their mum too. Not like today when you don't know who it is creeping about your house robbing you blind.

Yes, we looked after our own in those days. If anyone round the neighbourhood misbehaved we just asked the local businessmen to give them a good old fashioned clip round the ear. Spare the machete, spoil the child was what we said in those days. You were safe to walk the street at night with people like that around, they'd do anything for you.

Edited by leeslover

Yes. Them Kray brothers. Proper gents they were, going round cutting people up before stopping off to take their mum a bunch of flowers home.

Geeks I can live with.

The Nerds need sorting out.

But by far and away the worst are the Bleedin Catholics. :angry:

I will pray for your soul Rick, that it may find some solace in the eternity of unbearable torment that awaits it.

If I remember after the first dozen or so pints this afternoon :wink:

Geeks I can live with.

The Nerds need sorting out.

But by far and away the worst are the Bleedin Catholics. :angry:

Slurms? Is that you?

He should be glad to be alive,walking through "Asian Alley" on his own
i've walked that way to the match for over 10 years and never had a problem (apart from off pissed-up tranmere fans),but then again unlike our friends on the Millwall boards i'm not a racist neanderthal tw*t. i love the fact that they slag us off for chanting Hughesy's name,but have no problem with singing 'Harry Roberts is our friend,he kills coppers'.