Anywhere that isnt the estate (back of the shops - if you're coming down Roch Valley Way) on Spotland and you'll be right.

Rocky is obviously getting sick of repeating himself. This is what he said previously:

Park anywhere but the main part of the estate. I take it you'll be coming off the motorway, then down Roch Valley way as the only decent parking spots are the other side and down sidestreets. Try Oulder Hill school. Head towards the ground. Go down sandy lane with the cemetary on your left and then Turn left where it comes to an end and follow the road to the bottom. I'm pretty sure they're operating a car park there and it's got more chance of not being "keyed" than if you park on Spotland estate near the shops (where it's pretty much a guarentee you'll have it done). If you do miss the turn off and take the next one, it'll bring you to a load of shops and an estate. Whatever you do, dont park on there.

Failing that. If you get there early enough. Shove it on that main road as close to the stadium as possible. It's more often than not safe on there. If there's no spaces there. Carry on towards the ground, at the back of the sandy lane and you've got 3 choices when you come to the set of traffic lights. left right or forward. Left, try and park it before you get too far into Cutgate - there's a little precint if you do end up there which has been o.k in the past, not sure about now. Infront, same again. If you go Right, take the next left where there's a shop on the corner after you pass a bus stop. There's a little estate there but it's not dodgy and your car will be fine. The house owners dont like people parking there but it's one of the better places to park, so they dont get much choice other than having to put up with it. It's only a two minute walk to the ground then too, through the street that leads you to the Church pub and the back of the away end.

If you do park near the shops and your car gets keyed. Dont say I didnt warn you. They key anyone's car around there. Even dale fans.

I'm thinking of parking up at the Town Hall and walking to Spotland.

The last time I walked from the town centre to the ground I was 11 years old and it seemed like a bloody long way!

Please can someone let me know how much time I should allow myself?

P.S. I have stumpy legs but can walk at a reasonable pace.

I'm thinking of parking up at the Town Hall and walking to Spotland.

The last time I walked from the town centre to the ground I was 11 years old and it seemed like a bloody long way!

Please can someone let me know how much time I should allow myself?

P.S. I have stumpy legs but can walk at a reasonable pace.

Only problem with the town hall is it's a tuesday, so the boy racers will be on* (not when you park, but during the game and afterwards). That said, your car would be fine as the police will be keeping an eye on that area if they are.

It's about a 15 minute walk, past Asda and follow the road round past the potato factory and up by the church, etc.

*I think.

Edited by Rocky_Latic