In Memory of Cooksey

:blush:

This is another thread, like an official one.

This is no word of a lie, my dad has had a portrait of Ernie tattooed on his back with the words" our Ernie".

If he sees me typing this he will go mental I will try and get him to upload his pic as it needs to be seen its awesome!!!

Jesus Christ, it says that Ernie's family will be at the match and that Louise will be bringing her baby on to the pitch to show us all, I'm a bit of a non-emotional kind of person but I don't know if I can take that.

We've had threads on here about the best time to take your kiddies to the match, it's a new option to take a newborn one out onto the pitch for 7000 fans to shout at her!

Jesus Christ, it says that Ernie's family will be at the match and that Louise will be bringing her baby on to the pitch to show us all, I'm a bit of a non-emotional kind of person but I don't know if I can take that.

i've just been reading that myself! WOW! i hope someone remembers to bring the cotton wool for the little one's ears... me think it's gonna be loud!!

link here for anyone that wants it.... http://www.rochdaleafc.premiumtv.co.uk/pag...1362949,00.html