Almost 3000 Tickets sold!

According to the fishul, nearly 3000 tickets have now been sold, I know it's a local game but it's difficult sometimes to make midweek matches with work and stuff. We really do have the best pound for pound away support in the land!

:bluearmy:

does anyone know the prices!

I can feel a "your supposed to be at home" chant coming on!

If you really want to rile the Daley's. This need's to get going.

"Sing Less than Bury.....You Only sing less than Bury."

To be honest. Anything Bury related doesnt go down to well with the Sandy or WMG.

Great effort. 3,000's a good number for this competition. FA Cup or a Saturday League game and it'd be a different story - you'd expect another thousand on that easy. Better than it being at Latics anyway as Dale would have only shifted 1,500-2,000 at the most.

Dale will probably have about 2,500-3,000 there tonight. Then again. It's the first game after Wembley so it might have been increased a fraction - that said, the Observer hasnt exactly been plugging the game as much as they should have done. One line here and there every week. Decent cash windfall for Dale though. They thought Norwich and Stoke was a good draw last season for them in this competition (both of them got took to penalties by dale), but this will be Dale's biggest crowd of the season, unless they make the playoffs again - where it'll be the 2nd biggest after the semi.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Remember this one from the Rosebowl,

"your just a small town near Bury" .... they didnt like that one!

It was actually Heywood. I wonder who did about three renditions of that on his own before people got fed up and decided to join in. :shock::shock::wink::lol: Worked a treat though. As per usual. Dont much like Bury or anything Heywood related round these parts. :wink: Monkey Town!

Edited by Rocky_Latic

I'm about to head off into Dale now*. :naughty: There's going to be some claret flowing tonight I can tell you, when my firm gets a good tear-up going the town will be in pieces :boxer:

*Won't be in the pub for a while yet as I have to give my mum a hand with some shopping first.* :blush::wink:

Whats wrong with "Your just a small town in Oldham!"??? It is an OL postcode after all!!

Im taking a very proper ex Manchester High girl from Bramhall to her first football match tonight......got her kitted out with a 'retro' bovis shirt and everything...........cant wait to see what she makes of it! :lol:

After being skint all week my good friend has purchased me a ticket and thrown in the offer of a few pints...... GET IN :bounce:

I should be sinking a few of :angry::angry: those pints right now,but little sav is not getting out of work till 5 :angry: